1

Daikon was so excited because today is the day that he gets to spend a day with Megsy. He made sure that this day is going to be great.

Daikon P.O.V

I was so excited because today is the day I get to spend a day with Megsy. Don't know what Megsy has planned to show me, but I know he won't disappoint me. I was thinking about today, and I started walking until I bumped into someone, and fell to the floor. I shook my head, and looked up. I was so surprised, and so excited it was Megsy.

Daikon: Megsy. you ready.

Megatron: ready for what? Megatron asked.

Megatron knew what day it was, but he decided to play along, and pretend that he didn't know.

Daikon: You know. Don't tell me you forgot. Wait, you're messing with me? Aren't you Megsy?

Megatron laughed, and smiled:

Megatron: Of course I know what day it is, and I made a deal didn't I? And since I made that deal I'd kept it.

Daikon: Yes you did. And you did make a deal, and I'm excited that you kept your promise.

Daikon: So what are we going to do today Megsy?

Megatron: hmm. Well Daikon I was actually thinking maybe showing about the decepticon cause, and the decepticon ways. And how it all started.

Daikon: fine with. Me. So tell me what a glad.. or g. Man, I can't pronounce that word

Megatron: gladiator. Well back in my day before the war started I was the gladiator of kaon. It was very hard for me to get where I am today. But it was well worth it.

Daikon: where was Soundy at the time Megsy.

Megatron: well. That I don't remember quite well, but I can tell you that Soundwave does great at what he does.

Daikon: I figure that Megsy. Daikon giggled.

Daikon: Megsy.

Megatron: hmm.

Daikon: What is Dark energon.

Megatron: uh. It is purple, but if you ever see it stay away from it. I am the only one who is immune to it. Okay Daikon.

Daikon: okay.

Megatron: So what else do you want to do, or learn?

Daikon: umm. People have been talking about an autobot named optiy prim. Who is he?

Megatron: well. Megatron growled at the name. But instead answered his question.

Megatron: Optimus Prime, well once known as Orion Pax, is an autobot. He is one of the leaders. Stay clear away from him. He is the reason why we are in a war.

Megatron, and Daikon were having fun, and discussing everything until Megatron got an urgent message on his comm link.

Comm link Vechion: Lord Megatron you are needed in one of the mines. We need you in mine TbL13. It is urgent.

Comm link Megatron: Megatron growled. Very well. I am on my way.

Megatron: I am really sorry Daikon. I know we planned this day. But I need to go because it is urgent. And I need to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Daikon: awe man. Okay.

Megatron: don't worry Daikon. I will try to spend time with you next time okay.

Daikon: okay.

Before Daikon knew it Megatron went his way, and was thinking what to do next. Maybe Soundy can spend time with me.

Daikon: Soundy. Do you have time to play with me, and spend time with me? I am bored.

Soundwave chuckled, and smiled.

Soundwave: Sorry Daikon. I wish I could. I am busy at the moment. Try asking Ravage. You should be able to locate her in my berth room resting.

Daikon: okay.