Jade west x reader

We all knew this was coming some day or another so let's get on with who I think was most girls gay awakening. Also, I'm writing this to escape my mental thoughts. You know how you have this amazing idea but find it so hard to write it down or explain, basically also my writing so far. I'm just rambling now, ignore me and enjoy reading.

(Y/N)'s pov

As I enter the school I could hear yelling already. Knowing who those girly screams already belong to I take a deep breath and open the door. Infront of me I see Robbie running away with an angry Jade running after him with the pair if scissors I had gotten for her birthday. I roll my eyes as Robbie comes to hide behind me with Jade in front of me.

"SHE'S TRYING TO KILL MEEE!!!!" " ROBBIE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND RIP OPEN YOUR THOAT!" "Wow how about we calm down and put the scissors down and you tell me what happened. " That idiot just touched me!" "I did not, I was just trying to pass from behind you"" Yeah, when you decided to touch my butt" I cut into the conversation " Alright alright, Robbie seems like he didn't mean to touch you, so Robbie ,how about you just apologise to her" Looking back at Robbie who is still hiding behind me  " Ye I'm sorry jade, please don't hurt me" Jade just rolls her eyes and looks the other way, I turn my head to face Robbie " I think you should leave before she decides not to forgive you " He nods and goes to leave but I grab his arm " Hey, I was calm this time but touch her again even by accident and I wont stop her" He just nods and runs off to god nowhere.

I look back at jade and notice she is already looking at me. " Aww is my jewel is angry?" "Yes, I am , he shouldn't have done that. " I know love, I know, how about we skip school and go back to my house, I'll help remove his touch from your body, those that sound nice ?" "Ye it does". I grab her hand and lead her to my car, where I let her play her playlist whilst I was driving us to my house, so I can give her a nice bath and maybe help her destress a little. I will do anything to make this girl happy , she deserves the world.

I look at her, whilst we are waiting for the light to turn green. She feels me looking at her and gives me a what face. I just smile and kiss her head. She becomes shy and looks down. God I just can't help but adore her when she's like this. I shake my head, and keep on driving when the light turns green. I love days like these.

Word count: 498

(A/N): Alright this one was short, like me, but I have been having changes in what fandoms I like and what fandoms I'm just okay, so ye. Requests are off right now so ye, sorry for the long wait and for the short chapter but school is being a pain, but ye. Keep on howling, Alpha Reaper out.