Weiss schnee X fem wolf reader

Things you should know
(Y/N)  your name
(E/C) eye colour
(EA/C) ear colour

(Y/N) past

(No one pov)

(Y/N) used to have a happy childhood until she turned 6 that's when the abused   started. Her family would make her clean the house everyday , make breakfast , lunch and dinner.

Her father would hurt her when she would try to eat or if he saw her asleep . He would beat her up and then make go into the garage and do his work since he was a mechanic.

If her father didn't do anything her mother would force (Y/N) to drink alcohol and then her mother would rape her until (Y/N) couldn't even speak or sit down.

Her being and wolf faunus made things worse. Her parents would force her to go hunting only to not even get a piece of meat in her body.

Well (Y/N) had enough and decided to escape,well it somewhat worked.

(Y/N) pov
"I'm done from this hell hole, I'll wait till mom and dad go to work then I'll escape and try to find a job."

After you heard your parents leave, you gathered your things. One problem your parents kept every door and window shut because of what you tried to do last time.

So you punched the window and jumped out (Did I mention you jumped out of a 3 storey high window, no no oh welll)

"Finally I'm free" you exclaimed until you felt pain in your right hand.

"Shit ,I'm bleeding like crazy from knuckle, who cares let just start running."

You ran for days. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. The only food you got was from your hunting since you kept and pocket knife with you.

You couldn't take it anymore and you collapsed.
"It is so cold I'm literally going to jump out of my skin, and why is there a mine here?"

Guard 1: "What are you doing out here. You should be in there working. Did you try and escape. I'll have to the Mr Schnee about this."

(Y/N): "What I dont know what you mean.  
I escaped from my parents and I need some help".

Guard 1: "Shut it mutt." He then hits you in your head with the back of his gun".
(Y/N): "F.. Fuck yo..you."Everything went black after that.

(Time skip brought to you by me sleeping)

I woke up to a sound of metal. I felt water being poured on me. I woke up quickly, I noticed I was soaked. I looked at the guard that poured water on me and growled at him.

Guard 1 : "Shut it mutt, your lucky Mr Schnee wants to talk with you."
'great , his probably going to force me to work for him'. If right on qué a man with white hair and a very fancy suit comes walking towards me.

Jacque Schnee:"  hmm, you would do greatly in one of my mines"

(Y/N):" of course I would, because that's what you only think about, you and your money."

Jacque:* chuckles*: "hmm actually, I want you to be my daughter personal butler, I don't care that your a female. Let me tell my daughter is turning out to be like me so be prepared for hell."

(Y/N): "right right, so I'm guessing you want me to follow you".

Jacque:*nods* " you learn quick for a pet".

(Y/N):" don't call me that jackass".

Jacque:" just follow me".

I stayed quiet the whole time just following him. He gave me a butler uniform and told me to go change in a room. He pointed to a room and left me there. I groaned and walked to the room , knocking on a door but no answer.

(Y/N):" at least no one is in there". I open the door to find a white haired standing Infront of me....getting dressed. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I tried to close the door without her noticing but it was too late.
She looked at me her icy blue eyes. Our eyes locked together. She opened her mouth like she was going to yell but I beat her to it.

(Y/N):" before you saying anything let me explain, a man with white hair who I assume is your father told me that I can change in here since I'm going to be a butler here now, when I knocked on the door there was no answer so I assumed there was no one in here. Phew that was a lot. Alright I'm just going to head out now and you can keep doing what you were doing , I'll be outside waiting".

I closed the door on her leaving her dumbfounded. I put my back on the wall and slide down the wall until my butt hit the floor. I took a deep breath in and exhaled out.

(Y/N): "well that was something, hopefully she doesn't hate me, she was quite cute actually but I bet she is the person I'm serving and if she is  like what her father told me then hell here I come...again."

(A/N): You have successfully made through the first part of my monstrosity. Good job but there is more to come. Anyways I hoped you guys liked the first bit of that story I will being doing a part 2 about the past since I wanted to put a small cliffhanger. I wanted to say thank you for reading this it means a lot to me and sorry if I don't publish part 2 quickly . It will take some time for me but I will start writing it as soon as possible. I also wanted to say this is my first story and that it may not be good so if there is anything I can do to make it better please tell and also I will be waiting for your guys requests. So ye have a good day or night and hope to see you all soon. Bye! Also you have read 1030 words including the (A/N) so yea. Now bye.