Blake x masochist reader (smut)

(A/N): This is my first time writing smut so this will probably be horrible on the other note this will be kinky and will have bdsm like sadism, masochist and bondage. Slight degrading and praising. So viewers warning right now. Kids don't read this because I will know.

Requested by: RubyRose226

(Y/N) pov:

I was in Goodwitch's lesson, training my accuracy. You see I'm one of the top students in combat mostly because I'm insanely good with a bow and arrow but also at hand to hand combat. That's what makes people fear me, well not fear but know not to mess with me. 

Anyways I was shooting my shots when I heard my name being yelled. "(Y/N)!" I look around and see Yang waving at me beckoning to come near her. " Hey Yang, did you need something?" " yea actually. I just needing a sparring partner, Jaune chickened out last minute." "Haha, yea sure let me get my gloves on." "Alright you ready to taste the Yang." "Real funny, god I'm dying with laughter."  (Hint: the sarcasm)  " You about to get it (Y/N/N). " " Come at me sunshine."

(After an epic imaginary battle because the author can't do that shit and was to busy having a gay panic attack about Lauren jaugerui. " Excuse me she's hot af!" back to the story.)

"I win once again sunshine." " Ugh no fair, you played dirty." " It's not my fault you were distracted by something." "I knowwwww, hey if it's not to much to ask maybe you can help me train." " Again... depends on when." " How about on Saturday?" "I don't think I have anything planned so yea sure." " YAY! Thanks a lot (Y/N/N)." She hugs me tight and rapidly kissing my cheek not knowing a certain cat faunus was watching the interaction with pure anger and jealousy but having come up with a plan to teach her girl a lesson.

Time skip with the author just petting the viewers and giving them a treat for being good

I enter my dorm room and feel something is off. The room is dark and there was  a steady wind coming from the room but the window is closed. I go to switch on the light switch but when I turn my back I feel something press up against me and a hand covering my mouth to stop me from screaming.

I would have managed to get out hadn't been for the lavender smell. I knew from that smell that it was Blake my kitten. She comes up  to my ear and starts to whisper quite seductively " I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth. If I hear you talking you'll be punished." I nod with a lot of thoughts running through my mind. She removes her hand from my mouth and turns me around so that my back was facing the wall. She still had me pinned. Blake looked up at me with desire in her eyes but there was also a hint of anger in those yellow hues. 
" Do you know what happened today to get me so pissed off?" I shake my head no to scared to say anything but by the sound of her voice there was a hint of jealousy and lust.
" We'll a certain someone was getting to close to Yang while training today."  So she is jealous. " Well aren't you just bad girl. You do know bad girls have to get punished and by the looks of it I might have to punish you hard enough that you  won't even remember your name." "K- kitten ple- ease let me explain I I-". She forcefully turns me back to face the wall. " Shhhh I don't want to hear it. You disobeyed your mommy by letting that lovely voice of yours out."

She starts to nibble on my ears. She knows there sensitive. I was so focused on the feeling of her mouth biting my ears I didn't feel her tying my hands up until she turned me around to face her. My jaw fell wide open at what she was wearing

I was stunned and she took the opportunity to wrap my collar around my neck with the matching leash

I was stunned and she took the opportunity to wrap my collar around my neck with the matching leash. If that wasn't enough she also blindfolded me . She knows how to turn me on but I don't think I will be gaining much pleasure today. " I want you to listen to very word I tell you. You will do as I say and do it. But remember if it gets to much just tell me our safe word. You think you can handle that." I nod eagerly. " Good girl, tell me what's our safe word before we start." " Ninja." " Mmmmm good girl, such a good girl for me. Now get on your knees and stay like a good pet." I get on my knees and hear her trying to find something when suddenly I feel something sharp cut open my button up shirt and pants. " I'm sorry dove they were in they way. Now do you know what I'm going to do to you." I shake my head no . A crack sound is heard right beside my ear and I barely turn my head the other way to not get it." I think you know now. I'm giving you 15 since I know how much you like the pain and pleasure of your fact whip. I bet you're getting wet right now just thinking about it."

Well she isn't wrong, I hate and love that she knows me so well. I'm cut off from my thoughts when I feel the stinging sensation of the whip hitting my bare chest. " Count them for me dove." " o-one" Crack! " tw-two" Crack, Crack " t-hr-ee, fou-r" " I think this is too easy for you, hmmmm." I feel her grab my hair and she pulls me to the bed making me lay on my back, feeling her weight on my chest. " You like a challenge don't you , of course you do or else you wouldn't have agreed to train Yang." Yang this is your fault but also thank you. " now keep counting while I just sit myself on my seat." I feel her lower herself on my face. I know I can't touch ,that would add more to the whipping.

I feel her grinding on my face not giving me a chance to breath . I lick her dripping pussy up trying to keep up with licking and counting. I'm up to ten right now so five more. She presses herself more on my face . I thrust my tongue in her cunt hitting her soft spot. All of a sudden she whips my pussy making me moan loudly in her pussy. " That got a reaction out of you didn't , god you actually enjoy this you slut, huh do you enjoy me grinding my dripping wet pussy on your face while I whip your begging pussy just waiting for realise." I nod to the best extent I can.

Crack " twel-ve god keeping on sucking my clit , j-jus-t li-ke th-a-t, g-oo-d g-i-rl." Crack " thi-rte-en, m-ake me cu-m, i wa-nt us to cu-m to-get-her" Crack " fourt-een so c-los-e no-w, j-ust o-ne mo-re d-ov-e an-d t-hen y-ou c-an real-ize d-oes del-ici-ous juic-es" I speed up my thrusts , switching between thrusting my tongue and biting gently on her clit , I know she close just by her clenching on my tongue. That makes her moan even louder then she was already. Crack " fif-te-en , I'm go-nna cum, oh g-od, y-ou ma-ke me f-eel so goo-d, c-um for me I w-ant to s-ee yo-u c-um f-or m-e." I realize my cum whilst feeling hers dripping on to my face , licking it all up. After we come  down from our organisms she removes herself from my face, cuddling into my side. " T - that was a-amazing my dove." " Ye-yeah , you really took my breath away oh my god, haha." I see her ear flatten a little. " I didn't hurt you right?" "Kitten you would never hurt me, if you did I would have said our safe word. How about tomorrow after I train with Yang we can go get some food , come back here and read those new books you got, how does that sound." she yawns slightly " Y-yea that sounds good dove." I kiss her forehead and whisper in her ear " Go to sleep kitten I'll be here when you wake up." I watch as she closes her eyes. I chuckle lowly and kiss her crown whilst falling asleep next to my sadist of a kitten.  

Word count:1469

Well after I don't know how many months , I have returned with something we all enjoy, sorry for the large delay, I have my exams technically still do but they are almost done, so that's good. Anyways thank you guys so much for the support it means a lot, I'll try to be more active but with a shit tons of stories in my head and me wanting to do one book at a time it is kind of hard so thank you for being patience with me and yea that's all. Until next time keep on howling, Alpha reaper out.