❝ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ❞

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Sapnap, after high school, has run off to be a famous streamer with his bestfriend dream, and some of their friends. Now his parents wornt exactly  supportive of this idea of him being an online influencer  with how dangerous  the interwebs  can be.

"Sapnap, it's not a good carrier  path if you fail you'll have nothing," his mother protested as sapnap went to pack up his belongings  in his room.

"Any mistake you don't take you don't luran  from, it sounds like a fun carrier to start with worst chase it's never to late to go off to collage" sapnap sighed, "ma' let me live alittle"

"You're only 19. You shouldn't be moving out, " Mother arugged.

"Well, I'm gonna. I'm now legally an adult!" Sapnap huffed.

He finished packing and started taking everything to his car.

His mother is just following and begging him to stay and go to school for something else, anything but videos.

"I'm doing  what makes me happy." Sapnap replied, slaming the trunk shut, and went to get his backpack.

"Niclous pandas armstrong get you asshole in the house and don't make this big mistake," Mother yelled.

Father  walked out, "You're hurting ur mother, son."

"It's my life, and I'm gonna live it," sapnap huffed, getting in driver, "and wow, dead name me like that will make me listen!"

Father huffed and went to stop the cardoor from closing.

"You just turned 19, and you dropped this on us not even 2 days ago. You should stay longer, " Father pleaded.

"Dad. I told you  guys on my 18th birthday that I was leaving when I turned 19" sapnap huffed, "I reminded you two days ago!"

"18 years we raised you, and this is how you repay us?" Mother yelled in tears.

"Jesus, when Sabrina  left, you won't like this!" Sapnap  moved his dad's hand  off the door shutting and  locking it, "and you fucking favored my sisters"

To that sapnap left. Hearing his parents scream. But he didn't listen  he just drove and drove to Orlando, where he'll spend his days.

With his best friends. And that. That is what he wanted. Fanilly didn't have to get yelled at for simply being undressed  in his own room after a shower  bc his annoying sister would run in.

"Fanilly I'm free from that" sapnap said turning onto the interstate where he'll be driveing for the next two days.

The drive will be long, but atleast he'd be free, and not have to deal with what he did when his sisters wore born after he and his eldest.

"God I hated it there. Always seemed like I was wrong for being a male.. or maybe it was because I came out as gay when I was ten" sapnap sighed.

Ten was when sapnap frist had his heart beating at a male, his frist heart break aswell when he got rejected a year later.

And then his parents unwelcome distasteful opions of him likeing men.

He couldn't help it either. A tear fell down his face.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Sapnap  leaveing his family home