❝ʀᴏᴏᴍɪᴇ ꜱᴇx❞

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Sapnap was well makeing out with  dream shirtless. Sapnaps hands went down to dreams sweets rugging them down.

Dream broke the kiss, "you want  me huh"

Sapnap whined, "I'll take you anyway possible to"

Dream smirked relasing his hard member.

"Well then you're getting face fucked" Dream smirked.

Sapnal blushed. Getting harder at the sight of this. The thought of dreams dick in either of his holes.

"Mm~ bet" sapnap smirked as dream got up locking the door.

'Am I really about to dystory sapnaps mouth~' dream thought.. turning around to see sapnap in a bueaiful  prostion.

On his knees hand makeing him arch back as dream came over and kissed his neck.

Dream got it so sapnap was faced with it.

"You just gonna stare dear?" Dream said softly smirking.

Sapnap took the dick with very much easy, suckking dream before the dick was in his thoughts and dream started to thrust in it.

He'd moan on the huge dick. He was loveing it. Honstly he wished he got this much much sooner. He looked up and dream.

Dream was enjoying himself alot. I mean he wanted his dick in sapnap senice probably  being 16. And fuck it was hot to see him face full of his dick.

Sapnaps eyes rolled backas dream held his legs rubbing them.

"Murp~ so good at this" Dream moaned soft.

Sapnap just let dream use his mouth as a pretty much a cum disposal. He was being such a good little slut for the taller blond.

Though that question differs in him, if dream was useing him to get rid of his problem... or he actully wanted something... more  with sapnap.

But for now he'll enjoy what he is getting. He won't let his mind that roams and question this. While his crush probably  kills his voice. Instead he'd be dreams good little whore.

His good boy if you will; dr3am good little.

"God you're gonna be such a good cockslut for me mm~ takeing it so well" Dream groned.

Sapnap blinked up at the male he's giveing head to. It's what dream wanted. To see sapnal in such a pretty light.

Honstly all of sapnals friends would love to just fuck him.

Soon the boys herd a knocking on the door.

"You two good in there" Karl said.

"Fanfatas~ahic" Dream said.

Karl hit his lip hearing dream moan.

"Ur railing sapnap aren't u" Karl said.

"He offered  to" Dream groned, "he'd face full of my dick."

Karl sighed and went to his room while dream contuied to reck the ravernette  he's shareing a room with.

Soon the dick was flooded, by a white sticky liquid. That well like a whore, sapnap swallowed no heatation cum soaking  through his boxers.

"M-m that was so *cough good" sapnap whined.

"One day it'll be far up u to~" dream said winking.

Sapnap blushed, "u-ur not just using me"

"Wh-what I would never use the man I love sapnap" Dream said kissing the other, "lets talk as us five in the moring."

Moring? Sapnap had ti wait.. but he got a new pillow. Dreams bear chest.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Damn dream. Lucky asshole.