❝ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍʀʀᴏᴡ❞

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Dream went and put sapnap in the room. And well everyone glared at george.

"You got jealous  we get that but if he wanted to kiss dream you don't just kiss him." Karl scolled.

"How are you two not pissed? Dreams getting everything" George huffed.

"George we been bestfriends since is was 13 and he was 11" Dream said, "he is closer with me"

"He did kiss Dream a secound time but even then if he liked it its his right to do it" quackity  sighed, "and you're not the only one jealous"

"We're all jealous of echother?" Karl said quietly as sapnap wondered  out and hugged q hiding in his  neck.

"Hey sappy need anything" quackity said freezing up.

"Mm.." sapnap mumbled.

"Sapnap it's not you're damn fault we are fighting. What georhe did was wrong" quackity Sajd softly playing with the others neck.

Sapnal blushed and pecked quaxkits neck doing it to all off them before going back to his and dreams house.

"I have a felling we're all gonna end up in my bedroom soon" Dream blushed alot.

"Mm.. how'd that work" Karl asked blinking.

A online poly relationship wasent true.. and they didn't understand.

Twitter already thought they wore togather as it was so... maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but they headed to bed.

[Next part is all a dream]

They went to sapnap, who was well happily in dreams, hoodie.. sure it made the others jealous.

"Hm. Kidnapped my hoodie, huh?" Dream teased.

"It's comfortable" sapnap said yawning laying on the bed.

"Look sap I'm sorry I did it.." George said.

"It's all cool" sapnap said giggling and nuzzling a pillow.

Dream blushed... it was the pillow he used... he was imaging the pillow was him.

"Dres in gay land" sapnal hummed.

Dream smirked walking closer, "I can put you're ass 6ft under as quick as you said that"

Sapnap flew red.. his crush senice he was twelve... just said he'd fuck him.

The three watched and smirk  abit.

"You wore. Tease kissing out necks maybe you little whore want something" quackity said as they pinned sapnap down.

Sapnap blinked  realizing his crushes are all being hot. Super hot at the moment.

"Awe so cute red and just accepting it" George smirked hands up his shirt felling around.

Sapnap whined  softly to its as he rolled around or tried to under the four as they pin him down.

Sapnap jolted awake panting dream had his arms arounf him pretty  much spooning him. Quietly prizing someone.

Sapnap bit his lip. He prayed dream was fucking him in that dream. Sapnap wiggled out of the hold affectlibely  awakening dream.

He had a problem  and wasent about to let dream hear him whine and moan his name right there.

"Sap you okaymc dream  said rubbing his thigh.

"M-mhm" I whine soft to it.

This is when he moved right to fell sapnap felt dreams.. huh issue.

"D-dream you're poking me" sapnao said quietly.

Dream  bit his lip. God it was embressing he was hard. And his crush he wanted to do was in his arms.

"S-sorry" Dream moved.

Sapnap bit his lip and turned. To kiss dream again. He kinda wanted it to escalate.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Oo