Season 3: Passion Of The Night

In the last chapter you and Blake manage to convince the Faunus to help defend Haven from Adam and The White Fang before making your proposal which lead to the mood becoming a little steamy.

To you

As I was walking to my room I soon noticed Blake standing there in a black nightgown and she was actually really cute before she noticed me and I see her blushing as I walk over to her.

Me: "Is something wrong Blake?".

Blake: "I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight".

I jump back as I could feel the lust coming off Blake but I play it off and try to get her to calm down as she looked at me.

Me: "Wouldn't that be bad with you being a girl and me a guy also what about your parents".

Blake: "They said it would be fine and also they are going to be gone the whole night said they had to check on a friend".

I suddenly understood what was going on this was a set up they must have known this was going to happen and I fell for it I will give them credit it's smart but still an evil trick as I gulp not sure if it's ok as Blake walks over to me seductively before whispering in my ear.

Blake: "Just so you know I'm not wearing anything under this nightgown so why don't we go in your room and I can give you my first time and I'll even let you take the famous Bella-booty so what will it be big boy".

I couldn't control myself as I open the door and let Blake walk in before shutting it behind once in the room Blake had me sit on the bed as she slowly removed her straps and let them fall down her arms as the gown falls to the ground I was stunned not only was Blake beautiful but she also was hot as hell before she walked over and runs her finger down my chin towards my chest and from there her hand moves to my dick as she pushed her hand into my boxers.

Blake: "Oh your a real big boy tell me how big are you?".

Me: "I would say about ten inches".

Blake licks her lips as she rubs her naked breasts down my body and before getting on her knees and pulls my dick free of my boxers and I watch her lick it like a lolipop and it was amazing her warm yet wet was incredible and she could see I was enjoying it as she soon takes it into her mouth and it took all my strength not to cum right there and then.

Soon Blake start moving up and down taking my dick straight down her throat and it was like I had died and gone to heaven as I ran my fingers throught Blake soft hair and I accidently touched her cat ears which made to mouth tighten making me explode a huge load down her throat before letting go and look at Blake as I see her panting and catching her breath.

Me: "Blake are you alright?".

Blake: "Yes but I think it's my turn".

I understood what she wanted so I got up as she lay on the bed while I was on my knees and as I looked at her pussy I could only wonder if she tastes sweet so I stick my tongue out and dive into her as I was eating her out I started to hear her moaning as I continue.

Blake: "Oh yes right there".

I decide to stick two fingers in as I continue to dive my tongue into her pussy which made her moan even louder before I feel her wrap her legs around my head before orgasming in my mouth and strangely enough it was a sweet taste before I was the one catching my breath.

Me: "Was that good?".

Blake: "Yes but we are not done yet".

I was confused until she stood up from the bed before turning round and bends over while spreading her pussy inviting me to give her the ride of her life as I move closer and I line my dick up to her pussy and push inside until I get block and I look at Blake as she nods and I pushed through her barrier as I feel her tighten up from the pain so I wait until the pain was gone.

Me: "Blake does it still hurt?".

Blake: "No you can continue".

I nod before taking slow thrusts into Blake making her body swing but I just couldn't help but lean forward and play with Blake's breast which were super soft as I continue thusting but after a couple minutes she was screaming and moaning.

Blake: "FUCK HARDER GO HARDER".

I do as she asked and I make my thrusts harder as we shook the bed and I could tell she was enjoying it because of the fact she had become a moaning mess but I had reached my limit and I feel my climax approaching.

Me: "BLAKE I'M GOING TO CUM".

Blake: "DO IT INSIDE ME".

After a couple more thrusts I explode deep inside her as I feel her walls clamp down on my dick as she orgasms again but we didn't stop there because after I pull out I see Blake stand up and jump me as I catch her I feel her place my dick back in her pussy and I watch her bonce and getting to see her breasts bounce with each bounce of her body was like magic to me.

Blake: "SO GOOD KEEP GOING".

Me: "BLAKE YOUR SO TIGHT".

I keep my thrusts fast and deep as I grip her ass hard and bounce her up against the wall I just couldn't help myself her touch her smell it was like a drug to me and the sounds of her moans make me even harder.

Me: "HERE IT COMES BLAKE".

Blake: "YES CUM FOR ME".

I explode inside Blake for the second time but even then I don't stop in fact I stay inside her as I lay her on the bed and pound her into the mattress as the sound of moans and squeaking springs fills the room but I didn't care all I cared about was giving Blake a night of hot and steamy passion.

Me: "BLAKE YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT IT DRIVES ME CRAZY".

Blake: "COME ON GO CRAZY COME ON I WANT IT SO MUCH".

Hearing that I couldn't hold back any longer and thrust inside her at such a rapid pace a normal person might have caught fire from the intense speed but Blake was enjoying ever moment as I feel my release drawing near and my thrust get slower but deeper as I nibble on Blake's ear pushing her over the edge.

Me: "I'M COMING".

Blake: "ME TOO".

Just like that my third time exploding inside Blake before I finally pull out and fall next to her but as we both were panting I feel Blake shift and got on top of me.

Me: "Am I pounding your pussy again my kitten?".

Blake: "No I was think of a different hole".

As I look at her raise her hips I saw she was lining my dick up with her ass and soon pushed herself down on it and it was super tight as I feel like I can't even move but Blake does move and the new pressure was incredible as I thrust deeper and deeper feeling every last bit of pleasure from this experience but I couldn't let Blake do all the work so I reach up and grope her breasts making her moan.

Blake: "THAT'S IT GROPE THEM TURN ME INTO YOUR BITCH".

Me: "BLAKE YOUR ACTING LIKE SUCH A SLUT AND IT'S TURNING ME ON".

Blake: "YES YES YES FUCK ME LIKE A DIRTY WHORE".

We continue talking dirty to each other as we enjoy the pleasure but we both soon feel our release coming a I push deep into her.

Blake: "YOU FEEL CLOSE".

Me: "AND YOU SOUND SO TOO".

Me & Blake: "I'M CUMMING".

After I let out my final load Blake falls on top of me as my dick popped out of her ass allowing my cum to drip out of her as we both are coated in sweat while being out of breath.

Blake: "Amazing".

Me: "I agree".

Blake and I share a deep, long and passionate kiss before falling asleep where we lay we couldn't bare to move as we both had just experience the joy of sex and if anything Blake seemed a little more aggressive maybe it was mating season for the Faunus but I don't care because I have Blake and that's all that matters.