Chapter 6

***Paige's P.O.V***

I woke up to the smell of food. I looked around to see I wasn't in my home, I was in Harry's. I crawled out of his king sized bed and walked down the hall tiredly. I walked into the bathroom and glanced in the mirror. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was, but it was pretty bad. I noticed that I wasn't in my regular clothes, that I was in a pair of his wife's; Caitlyn's clothes. I brushed my hair quickly and walked into the room where the smell of bacon was strong. And there was Harry, in nothing but boxers, cooking breakfast. Since I couldn't TELL him I was here, I stomped on the ground. He turned around and waved, smiling sweetly. I smiled back; and noticed that my whiteboard was on the table beside me.

"Where's Caitlyn?" I wrote. Harry took the board from me and replied:

"She is out of town for a little while. Showing off her art, trying to sell some." I met his wife Caitlyn. She was a really beautiful, nice woman who was REALLY talented at art.

"Oh." I wrote. He smiled, going back to cooking. I was just walking around because I was bored when my ear popped. I jumped up and down, trying to scream. But all that came out was loud, furious grunts and a few tears. Harry turned around shocked.

'What the hell?' Was his face expression. I pointed to my ear, then did explosion stuff like jumping up and down. Wait; why the hell did my ear pop? He nodded, giving me a quick hug before going back to cooking. I walked out of the room, sitting on the couch. Harry was only 27, but he was really hot. I've seen pictures of him at age like 18; and holy crap. He still has the same hair, and dimples, and style, but his eyes were always dull. Except for when he was around Caitlyn, the boys, or me. Which means.. maybe he likes me? AS A FRIEND. Okay; I have a serious crush on him. But he has a wife and, come on! He is 27. Just, no. Don't even try. I started to daydream for a couple minutes before Harry came in. He put his hands to his face pretending to eat. FOOD YAY. I sat at the table with my fork and knife in hand. He put a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, cheese and sausages. I dig in; eating extremely  fast. (A/N: OMG FOOD. MY MOUTH IS WATERING. DYYYIINNNGG) I finish eating just as he sits down. I grin at him and do that sign with my hands that means 'okay'. He grins back  and digs into his food. I winced again as my ear popped! Harry looks over confused again. I shrug and point to my ear. How can my ear pop if I'm deaf? Maybe it's like a side effect or something. I got up from the table and sat in the living room. "Hhh-" I tried incredibly hard to pronounce hi. "-iii." I stumbled saying. Harry walked into the room looking at me weirdly. "Hhh-iii-ii." I stuttered. "Hh-ii-iii." I tried so hard but I just couldn't get it perfectly. "Hhh-Aaa-Rrrrrr-yyy." I said. Harry snapped his head up and stared at me. "Hh-aaaa-r-r-r-yy". "H-aa-rr-yy." "H-a-rr-yy." "H-a-r-r-y." Almost got it! "Harr-y". "Harry." I smiled, I said his name! He smiled too, and hugged me. "Harr-y." I said, tears pouring out of my eyes. "I-I-I llllooo--v-v-v-e-e-e yyy-o-o-o-o-uuu." I managed to spit out. He smiled, kissing me on the cheek before leaving the room.

I may be deaf still; but I can talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nodded to Harry; walking into my house. Mum and Dad came running into my arms. "Honey, where were you?" My Mum mouthed. "A-a-a-aaa t-t-t-t Hh-aa-a-r-r-r-r-y-y-y's-ss." I said. Dad and Mum looked so happy that Mum started crying. Dad started jumping up and down and ran into the kitchen. He came out a minute late with a few crackers. Of course Dad.... I smiled at my loser of a family. I saw Drew crawl by. "D-d-dd-rrr-rrr-ee-e-e-ww-w-w?" I stuttered. Drew looked up and gave me a hug. I picked him up a rocked him silently. I kissed his cheek as he played with my hair.

Maybe we aren't that much of a loser family. Maybe, maybe I'll be normal again.

Maybe.

CHAPTER 6 Caitycanes!!!!

I uploaded faster; so be happy. :)

Haha notice that Caitlyn is my name and Im a artist and married to my fav guy in da band Hazz so.. nothing strange there ;)

HARRY IS MINE IM SORRY JUST THOUGHT I PUT IT OUT THERE. SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT THAT IN CAPPS. Lol still capps derrp.

YAY PAIGE CAN SORTA KINDA MAYBE TALK!!!

I GOTS A SURPRISE FOR CHAPTER 7 >:) .. AND IM NOT TELLLINNNNGGGGG MWAHAHAHAHA >:)))))

I changed Annnabelle to being 18 in Dear Niall; just so people will stop bugging me. :D

Can I please get some more reads on Bad Girl and Death Streeet?

I'm putting 'I can't Wait to kiss you' on hold for a little while ;)

I knoww my chapters are shortt so I'm gonna try to make chapter 7 longer, kay?

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT

Caitlynxx