Chapter 2

***Niall's P.O.V***

There is some things that I can't figure out about Paige. I mean, she told me she was wrestling. But.. she HATES wrestling. Something is going on that she is hiding from me. And I need to find out what it is. But not right now. I have to see my wife. "NIALLER!!" She screeched, jumping into my arms. "ANNABABY!!" I said returning the hug. "Oh lord Niall I missed you so much!" She said planting a giant kiss on my lips. Oh how much I missed these kisses. "I missed you too babe." I said after we finished kissing. "Now where's are little Drewy?" I said smiling. "Rwight Hwwere!!" Drew said, popping up from under the couch. "Now Drew, what happened to no spying?" I said a playful smirk on my lips. "Sworry Daddy. I just missed you!!" He said coming out from under the couch and wrapping his little arms around my legs. "I missed you too, son." I said picking him up and rocking him. "Daddy, did you gwet me a pwresent?" He asked me. "Actually.." I said pulling out a dinky car from behind my back. "YAY!!" Drew said taking it and playing with it on the ground. "Drew, manners." Annabelle said. "Twhank you Daddy!!!" He said. "Your welcome my baby boy." I said grinning. "Hey, Anna, can I talk with you for a moment?" I asked Annabelle. "Yeah absolutely!" She said, walking into the other room. "I was wondering, If you wanna go out for dinner tonight?!" I asked her. "Yes!! But.. who will take care of the kids?" She said. "The boys!" I said smiling. She gave me a uncertain look. "Aw come on! You can trust them!!" I said. "Ugh. Fine." She mumbled. "YAY!" I squealed hugging her. "Let's go break the news to the boys." She said, walking out of the room. I followed her, like an excited little kid. "Boys...Can we talk to you for a second?" Annabelle asked. "Yup!" They said following her and me. I turned around to see Drew following us. "Baby boy, us big kids gotta talk, okay?" I said. "But you swaid boys! Iw'm a bwoy!!" Drew yelped. "We meant big kids. Sorry buddy, how 'bout you show your sister your new dinky car?" I said. "Yeah! Yeah!!" Drew said  running off. We walked into the other room, after making sure no one was following us. **Cough Drew Cough** "Okay, so me and Niall were planning on going out for dinner tonight, and maybe a club? So we would need to stay in a hotel for the night. Can you guys watch the kids for the night and tomorrow..?" Annabelle said. "Yes!!" They all shouted.  

"Okay, okay. SO we will be leaving soon. Are you sure you guys can handle it?" She said. "Yes no doubts!!" Harry said. "Alright, I'll go get changed." Annabelle said walking upstairs.

***Annabelle's P.O.V***

I changed into a simple, white frilly dress with some buttons. I slipped on white flats. I walked down the stairs to see a staring Niall. "Niall, take a picture. It will last longer." I smirked. Niall pulled out his phone, and snapped a picture. "Nialler, I was kidding!!" I said. He chuckled. "I know babe. Your just so sexy." He said. I winked at him, while blowing a kiss. He pretended to catch it. "Alright, let's go. I told the kids, and Paige doesn't like it." I said. "Of course she doesn't." Niall said rolling his eyes. "Alright, so let's go." I said walking out the door.

We went to the restaurant, ate, and headed to the club. I ordered white wine, (since I am, yes, 29!) while Niall ordered a Blue Light. We had a couple of those before we danced. I danced with Niall as he reached down to my butt. "Ni.." I started but he kissed me before I could finish. "Let's take it upstairs." Niall said between breaths. "No." I said, laughing, while being serious. "Aw, damn." He said. "Oh! There's my friend Terra! I'll catch up with you later." I said to Niall before hurrying off to my friend. "Hey gurlll!!" She slurred. "Hey!" I said back. "So, wanna drink? On me?" She asked. "Sure!" I said going to the bar. We grabbed 2 red wines and sat on a plush couch. "So.. how's you and Liam?" I asked Terra. "Good. Liam keeps mentioning wanting kids, but I don't know if I'm ready..." She said. "And that's perfectly okay!" I said. "But you had Paige at 17.." She said trailing off. "Yeah, but I was ready! And you not, so what? Take your time." I said. "Alright. Thanks, Anna. Liam thought that you would make me want to." She said. "Well apparently, Mr. Payne doesn't know me very well." I said. "Apparently," She said. "What time is it.." I said glancing at my watch. "Well I should be going, It's 3am. Me and Niall will crash." I said. "Aw, okay Annabelle. By love you Horan!" She said giving me a quick hug. "Bye love you too Payne!!" I said walking off to find Niall.