Chapter 1

***Annabelle's P.O.V***

"PAIGE! Will you QUIT talking about 'The Wanted' for one minute?! Just talk about Harry Styles or something!" I snapped as she went on and ON about Nathan from 'The Wanted'. I was getting kind of sick of it. "Ewe Uncle Harry?" My 13 year old daughter Paige said. "Pwaigeey, lwookit my car car." My 3 year old son, Drew said. "I don't CARE Drew!" She shouted. Drew took one glance at her, then broke out into tears. "Paige really? I have to pay attention to the road! Can't you be nice to your brother for 2 seconds?!" I snapped. God this family was getting out of control. Good thing Niall was coming home from his tour soon. I am getting sick of these kids. I drove into the driveway and go over to Drew's door and put him to my hip. Paige got out of the car, slamming the door. "Paige, look.." I started but she was already inside. All I heard was; "DADDY!!"

Niall was home.

***Paige's P.O.V***

"DADDY!!!" I shouted, jumping into my Dad's arms. "HONEY!!" He said, spinning me around. "How was school sweetheart?" He asked. "Uh.. good.." I lied. It was actually awful.

*Flashback*

I was walking down the hall, clutching my books tightly. I walked past Kyle, the school bully. Please don't notice me.. I silently begged. But no, of course he HAD to see me. "Ah, Horan. Good to see you. Now, where's my money?" He asked me. "Um, I forgot it at home." I said. Never forget your money. He grabbed my collar and pinned me up to the wall. "YOU FORGOT IT?!" He shouted in my face. "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." I whimpered. "Too late for that, Horan." He said, punching me in the gut. I spat out blood, coughing at the horrible taste. Then he punched me in the side of the face. A single teared rolled down my cheek. "Don't forget your money tomorrow, or you'll regret it." He said, leaving with his friends. I ran into the girls bathroom, and looked at the huge bruise on the side of my face. How in HELL was I going to explain this one?

*Flashback Over*

"OH my god Paige! What's that bruise from!!" Dad said, sounding really worried. Here we go..

"Uh nothing." I said trying to wave it off.

"It's something. You alright?"

"Yup. Fine. Just uh, fell?"

"A bruise from falling? Not likely."

"Wrestling! I was in 'wrestling' class, and I got nailed. But we're cool! We worked everything out, so we are all good." I said.

"Okay.. If you said so..." Dad said, sounding unconvinced. "So where's Uncle Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis?" I asked. "Just downstairs." He said. They were all married, just with no kids.. yet. I dashed downstairs, and hugged all the boys. "I missed you guys." I said. "We missed you too!" They all chorused. "Whoa what happened to your face?" Uncle Harry asked. "Thanks dummy." I said. "No, I mean, you have a big bruise." Just as he said that, everyone crowded around me. "Nothing!" I said, going for the stairs but Uncle Harry grabbed my arm. "What happened?" "Nothing!" I repeated, trying to go up the stairs. But Uncle Louis blocked the way. "Thanks a bunch, Uncle Louis." I mumbled. "Now, care to tell us what happened?" Uncle Harry asked. "Nope." I said. "Please?" He pleaded. "Fine," I sighed. "I got in a fight at school," I started. "WHY?!" Uncle Liam said gasping. "Because Kyle, I mean, wrestling! We were were wrestling and uh, I got punched. But we're good." I said covering up what happened. I can't believe I almost gave it away. "Oh. Okay." Uncle Harry said. "Kay bye," I said dashing upstairs. I ran up to my room, holding my bruise with my hand. It was throbbing so badly. I sat on my bed, crying. Why am I such a loser. Niall Horan is my DAD, for god sakes. Am I an outcast?  Would anybody care if I was dead? Does anybody even care about me?

Hullo my Wattpaders!!

Sooo this is my sequel to Dear Niall!

Happy??!!

Sorry 'bout it being so sad, but it makes it good.

LOVE?!!

Oh, and if you wanna know what the kids look like,

look at the cover.

The girl with dark brown hair is PAIGE

and The little boy with blue eyes and blond hair is DREW

And, obviously, the little pair kissin' is Annabelle and Niall.

VOTE,FAN,COMMENT!!!!!!

LOVVEE YOOUU!!

~~Caitlynxx~~