Chapter 3

Dedicated to ma friend Grace 'cuz she luvs hippos! Haha you'll get it if you read on.

SO READ ON!!!

~~Caitlynxx~~~

***Harry's P.O.V***

I sat on the couch watching celebrity news when I got a phone call from Paige's school. "Hello?" I answered. "Hello. This is Ms.Hallfax, principle. Paige is close to death. Please cone quick!" she said. My heart almost dropped. The phone fell to the floor as I ran towards the door. "Hazz, what are you doing??" Louis asked me. "Paige.. Death.." Was all I could spit out. "let's go." He said his voice cracked. "Boys!! Paige is hurt we need to go right now!!" Louis screamed and all the boys came shoes on with Drew. We rushed to the school to see Paige in the office, pale, bruised, bleeding, and close to death. "What.. Happened??" I whispered. "We believe it had to do with a boy Kyle sir. He kicked her in the head and the gut. And he punched her face." She said. Now that you mention it her nose did look crooked. "I'm taking her to the hospital." I said. "We already called." She said. Minutes later, the ambulance came and picked Paige up. I went in the back with her while the other boys took the car. I stared at her almost lifeless body, a single tear falling.

Once we got to the hospital I had to wait in the waiting room which killed me inside.

I kept looking at my watch, which didn't help anything. It just made me more anxious. Maybe I should call Niall... I thought. I picked up my phone and dialed Niall's number.

"Hello?" Said a really sad Niall.

"Niall?! What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Annabelle.. Ran away..." He said.

"What are you talking about? You guys were in the same room.." I said.

"She hates me."

"No she doesn't bro! You guys had 2 kids together, for crying out loud!!" I said.

"Yeah well.. we were at a club and I was drunk and I.. made out with some chick.." He said.

"Niall!! I can't believe you!!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry lad.. now why did you call for..?" Niall asked.

"Right... Niall lad, this is going to break your heart but.. Paige is at the hospital." I said.

"WHY WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!" Niall screamed.

"She.. I promised her not to tell anyone.." I said.

"Harry, please tell me. I'm her Dad." He choked out. It sounded like he was going to cry. I sighed.

"She is bullied. By this boy named Kyle and he beat her up. Really bad. She isn't secure about herself. People call her watermelons because of her chest. She has to pay Kyle so he  

won't hurt her. He beat her because he over heard her talking to me about him." I gulped.

"My baby girl.. Why didn't she tell me? Doesn't she love me?" He said, crying. "Of course  

she loves you Niall. She was just scared." I said,

"I'm coming to the hospital." Niall said hanging up.

I sighed, then dialed Annabelle's number. After about 2 rings, she picked up.

"Harry?" She croaked.

"Annabelle? Where are you?" I asked her.

"Heading home." She cried. I can't stand her like this. She is like a baby sister to me.

"Annabelle, Niall didn't mean it." I said, forgetting to mention Paige.

"Yes he did! I knew my art sucked from the beginning!!" She said.