Chapter 8

I'm going to try and update every weekend, or every other. So enjoy!

Caitlynx

***Paige's P.O.V***

"I can do this... couple more punches..." I said as I punched a punching bag in my storage room. I stopped and took a drink from my water bottle. I'm sick of Kyle pushing me around and i'm going to put a stop to it; without Harry. I get teased, not just from Kyle, but even from MY FRIENDS about Harry being all parent like. So I'm going to defeat Kyle once and for all. I press play on my IPod. The song 'Cross my Heart' By Marianas Trench comes on. I start to punch and kick the bag again. Sweat is pouring off of me. I can't wait to beat Kyle.  

"Show you why-.." I sang as I punched. 

"I'll never miss you!!" I screamed, giving the bag a furious punch. The punching bag goes flying off the hook and crashing loud onto the ground. Whoops... The hear thumping coming down the stairs to my storage room. 

"What the bloody hell?" Harry said. 

"Heh..." I said, smiling awkwardly. 

"What just happened?!" Harry said staring at the punching bag on the ground. 

"Nothin'..." I said backing up slowly. 

"Paige; what are you doing?!" He asked. 

"None of your concern." I said smiling sweetly. 

"Paige; explain." He snapped. 

"NEVER!" I shouted running up the stairs and outside. 

"PAIGE LYNN HORAN!!" He shouted running after me. I ran to the only place I could think of; my best friend Adelyn's house. 

~~~~~~~~~ 

***Adelyn's P.O.V*** 

I was practicing my dance routine when I heard a knock on my window. 

"Paige...?" I asked confused. 

"Not now Adelyn. Just let me in." She said panting. 

"Oh okay.." I said opening the window and letting her crawl in. 

"Harry... chasing me... punching bag...." She said panting. 

"Slow down.. breathe." I said rubbing her back. 

"I was punching a punching bag to get my strength up to fight Kyle..." She started. I nodded and kept listening. Good for her for standing up to Kyle! 

"And the punching bag uh.. fell. Then Harry came down and was all parent like, AGAIN; then chased me after I ran away." She explained. 

"Jesus that Harry guy is very protective. Don't you have a Dad?" I said. 

"I know like holy shit." She said smiling at me. I grinned back. 

"Wanna listen to music?" I suggested. 

"Sure." She said. I flicked on my radio and 'Kiss You' came on. 

"Actually.... Never mind." Paige said turning it off. 

"Read my magazine, judge their dresses and eat popcorn?" I said grinning widely. 

"Oh yeah." She said teeth smiling. 

"Get the magazines; I'll get the popcorn." I said walking out. I came a minute later with Paige smiling evilly staring at my magazines. 

"Yes...?" I said. 

"Your a directioner." Paige said. Whoops. I grabbed it from her grip.  

"No way!" I said. 

"-And you never told me this WHOLE TIME! My Dad is Niall Freaking Horan for god sakes and you never told me! Oh my god I HAVE to get.. Who's your favourite?" She said ignoring what I said.