Chapter 10

***Paige's P.O.V***

It's been 2 days since the fight with Kyle. Tomorrow I will finally be able to attend school again; and hopefully that should have taught Kyle a lesson. I lied on my bed, checking the twitter account that I have continued to hide from my parents. I checked my page and scrolled through my tweets. I looked at the one I posted almost 3 months ago.

@SneakyMonstaPx: EVERYONE MA FANS XX THIS IS THE OFFICIAL PAIGE HORAN!! My Dad *Niall* deleted my account so I got a new one. Please don't tell anyone! And when I mean anyone, I mean @Nialloffical, @harry_styles, you know.. them. Thxs

 I got a new comment on that post, and I quickly checked it.

@Niallofficial: If you really wanted to keep it secret then you wouldn't have put the @ sign next to our names...I told Harry and we're coming up to your room...As soon as I finish eating my waffles first.

Oh lord...I need to hide, quick. Dad eats his waffles in less then 30 seconds. I opened the window and climbed out onto the balcony. I looked around, there was no where to hide! Except...No Paige; you can't dangle from the balcony! I heard the doorknob shuffle and I realized that I had no choice, I had to. There was one pink chair in the corner of the balcony so I could dangle from that side so they don't see my hands. I climbed down and griped the bars like there's no tomorrow. I looked down and if I let go the drop would be about 20 feet. I gasped and looked up again.  I heard faint mumbling from inside.

"You look in there, I'll look outside on the balcony." I heard Harry say as they door to the balcony opened. I bite my lip, trying hard not to breathe. He rested his arms on the railing and looked out into the street. I let out a heavy breath, no longer able to hold it.

"Huh? What was that?" Harry asked, spinning around. I realize that my hands are sweating and I'm slipping. One hand fell and I bring it back up it slipped again.

"Harry help!" I yelped gripping it so hard my knuckles turned white.

"Paige!" He shouted, realizing where I was. His crouched down next to me staring at me shocked.

"How did you get down there so quick?" He asked, an amused look plastered on his face. My hands slipped, and my fingers on the second one slipping.

"Harry please!" I yelled, tears filling my vision as my last few fingers slipped. I started to fall, and I closed my eyes knowing my happy world is going to end.

But then a strong hand gripped my arm and I dangled, 30 feet off the ground. I snapped open my eyes and I saw Harry reached over, his hands wrapped around mine. Small butterflies irrupted through my stomach as I realized

                                      I had a crush on Harry.

He pulled me up and I wrapped my arms around him, tears escaped my eyes.

"Don't cry, shh, you're okay." Harry cooed, running his soft hands through my hair. After about ten minutes I finally stopped crying.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, pulling away. I wiped my eyes quickly and sat back.

"What for?" He questioned.

"For creating a twitter account behind your backs. For hanging off the balcony." I said.

"I appreciate it Paige, but I think you need to say that to your Dad." He said. He did have a point. I sighed.

"Okay." I said heading inside and going into the living room where Dad sat watching TV.

"Dad?" I said sitting beside him. He flicked off the TV and faced me.

"What?" He snapped. I flinched, he never snapped at me like that before.

"I'm sorry for creating a twitter account behind you and Mom's backs. I should have never done that. I'm really sorry." I mumbled looking at the floor.

"I'm just trying to protect you by keeping you away from that kind of stuff." He said.

"But Dad; I need my freedom! I'm 14 for god sakes, why can't I have a twitter account? Do you not trust me?" I said looking up at him, a challenge flashing through my eyes.

"It's not that I don't trust you Paige; it's just...Did you see the hate you were getting? It was ridiculous and I don't want you  to be sad." He said.

"Who cares?" His eyes opened in shock.

"Who cares? They say mean thing about you!"

"Well I know you think that you're 'international pop sensation' so everyone should love you, but I'm a normal girl who can handle a tad bit of hate without crying like a little baby." I snapped. His eyes hardened at me yelling at him.

"Do you really think you can get away with yelling at me and doing things without permission? Get to your room. Now." He yelled.

"Whatever. I hate you!" I yelled running up to my room and slamming the door. I fell to the floor and leaned against the door; tears falling down my face.

I can't believe I just told my Dad I hated him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatsup Wattpaders?

Sorry this chapter is short...I wanted it to be..

Oh drama!! OHMIGAWD!;)

Any who, I had an question for you guys...

Does anyone want to make a trailer for any of my stories?

ANY STORY. ANY. STORY.

Sooo details:

1. It can be about any of my stories, as I just mentioned about ten times...

2. If you do make one, post on YouTube.

3. Inform me of your YouTube account name, and the video name. You can inbox me it.

4. If you do, I will give you a shout-out on two of my stories. TWO!

Details about characters...

 LOVE ME OR LOVE ME NOT:

Megan Foster(main character) is Taylor Swift. ◄ Her best friend Alex Heart is Ariana Grande & One Direction is...One Direction.

DEAR NIALL:

Annabelle(main character) is not a celebrity or anything, but she has pale blond hair(plain blond works too) and soft blue eyes(regular blue eyes work too) & if you want her to be a certain celeb in your video, that is fine.  Emmet(the creep) has brown hair and whatever colour eyes you wish. And again One Direction is One Direction.

VAMPIRE:

Camilla Stewart(main character) is Anna Kendrick. Yet again One Direction is One Direction!

KISS YOU:

Oasis Parsons(main character) is me...So brown hair, brown eyes. Her best friend is my friend dessertqueen but I'm unsure of what she looks like but I know she has sandy blond hair, and do whatever colour eyes I guess. And, you're probably getting the hang of this One Direction thing so I'm not explaining that One Direction is One Direction anymore.

SHATTER:

Aubree Emmerson: Black hair and whatever eye colour.

NORMAL IS HARD:

You know what Annabelle looks like.. Paige Horan has blond hair and blue eyes. Her brother Drew has brown hair and blue eyes.

PRINCESS:

Princess Rosa has brown hair and whatever eye colour. Edison is Harry Styles.

THANKS!

~Caitlynx