𓆩♡𓆪 Letters 2 | Vincent Valentine X Fem Reader

Requested by: VincentValSimp24

                ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───                  

Third POV

The wind whistles in Vincents' ears as his eyes linger on the tiny pearls twinkling like fireflies in the vast dark sky. He feels calm and still, like a glass of water, as thoughts of Y/n dance in his mind.

"Y/n..." Vincent whispers, smiling behind the collar of his cloak as he looks down at his golden gauntlet. He recalls the feeling in his chest when his eyes landed on Y/n in the coffee shop a few days ago; the small laugh she made still echoes in his mind.

"Perhaps, there is hope..." Clenching his hand, he looks back up at the sky and says,

"Either way, as long as she is happy."

                    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

                                                                                                Second POV

The wind gently sways the leaves, creating a rustling sound as you lean out the window. The moonlight glimmers brilliantly, allowing you to read the love letter, the words seeming more surreal the more you reread it. For days, you wonder who the secretive individual could be, and to say your stomach bursts with awe and anticipation is an understatement.

With a sigh, you place the letter on your chest, the wind brushing your cheeks as you stare a the mystical moon. Everything feels so serene and perfect that it seems otherworldly, like out of a fantasy story.

"I wonder..." you whisper, the edges of the letter fluttering at the sudden strong breeze. Shaking your head, you turn to the clock on your nightstand to find that it will be morning very soon. You were so enthralled by the poem that you forgot to go to bed on time.

"I oughta go to bed," you say, placing the letter in a safe place before proceeding to the window. Just as you are about to close the window, a soft thunk down below snatches your attention.

You lean out, and for a split moment, you see a flurry of either black or crimson near the entrance of your home. A part of you wonders if it was real or a fragment of your imagination. Perhaps the shadow of the trees shifting in the wind caused that weird movement, yet something tells you otherwise.

As you lean out further, your stomach suddenly flares with astonishment and excitement at what is in front of your door. Without even thinking, your legs take you to the entrance of your house, your pulse beating rapidly.

"No way! It...Couldn't be?"

Grabbing the handle, you open the door and gasp at the envelope tucked underneath a box. Now you really wonder if it is a fragment of your imagination or if it is indeed real. You dart your gaze around the neighborhood before bending down and gently taking the envelope into your hands.

                                        Dear Y/n

May my arms welcome you into warm embracement

whenever you are plagued by despair

Even in the dead of night, I will listen to your passions

your sorrows, your frustrations, and your silly ideas

I will journey anywhere for you if you ever wish for my company.

Your secret admirer

It is like tiny fireworks are exploding in your heart, making you want to jump around and run laps around the neighborhood, yet you stare at the letter. Tears well up in your eyes as you smile, rereading the words before placing the letter to your chest. Reaching for the box, you gingerly open it to find a plushie in the shape of a coffee cup with a smiley face, causing your cheeks to redden like strawberries.

"Aww," you nearly squeal before hugging it.

"Who could you be?" you wonder before an idea pops into your mind, making your eyes widen. Heat simmer in your face as the thought of the gunslinger clad in crimson wanders into your mind. Could Vincent be the one that secretly admires you? You reminisce about the time at the coffee shop with Vincent, remembering how...shy he seemed and how he talked more than usual. You look down at the gift curiously while rubbing the soft fabric.

"A coffee cup plushie..."

When you received the first gift from your secret admirer, you thought it could have been anyone close to you since they know who your favorite character is, but this plushie...

"Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions..." you say, yet the hopeful feeling in your chest makes you smile. 

Hey there! How's it goin'? I hope you liked this chapter despite it being a little short. The next chapter will probably be a lot longer. (*^▽^*)

Let me know If you caught any typos  and as always, 

Much happiness by Silver_Demon47