𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚍 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

Trailer

Background Songs:

'Night Drive' by HENRY

'Everything would be fine' by Alx Beats

The bright light was getting weaker and weaker, something hard pressing on my chest as I landed hard into the ice-cold water and sank deeply....

"Ah! It burnt me!"

My head... everything hurt, and I didn't want to get up anymore.

Again darkness... darker than the depths of the ocean... Something was wrong. I gasped. And we made eye contact.

"W-Who are you?" He leaned closer, whispered: "I'm the death of you..."

"Please-... Believe me!" My hand slipped as he pushed me off.

They were coming, but a hand pulled me and shushed me. "Shh~ quiet now..."

It was spilled everywhere, his eyes glowing red at me. "STAY AWAY!"

"I've failed my mission..."

"With you... I will finally be safe..." His lips felt so soft, so wet against my frozen skin. 

Enjoy!

The noise was unbearable, and his sleep was disturbed, making him bring his hands to his ears and press them hard in a desperate attempt to block the sounds. There were voices, screaming at him and shuddering waves of pain running through his body until the warm surroundings were replaced by a cool, brushing air. He finally opened his eyes as he noticed that he was falling. Falling into the unknown and the bright light he could once bathe into, was starting to fade. He looked down, trying to use his powers, nothing seeming to work. It was useless. He started panicking, his heart spiking out of his chest as he started getting dizzy.

White Angel's POV:

My legs were kicking into the air as I was trying to use my wings. But something made me flinch, a violent wave of pain that started stabbing my whole body and whimpers escaping my lips as I was feeling my back almost ripping open. My head was throbbing, and my eyes widened as I looked down, seeing only an ocean of darkness under me. And it was coming closer and closer, so fast that it was making me even more desperate. I couldn't escape, it was done... That's what they wanted.

Wait... they? they...? who they?

They!... k-kicked me... they broke me!

Where am I...?! 

I looked up. Trying to reach my hand, I screamed I heard a loud bang coming from below. 

This is hell... 

It's there... I don't want it...

Please...!

I helplessly started to scream and cry out for someone to save me. Someone to take me back, to rescue me from this descend. The bright light was getting weaker and weaker, the strong smell of salt getting replaced by a wave of pain as my body plunged into the ice-cold water and sank deeply.... My eyes closed in an instant, but I opened them, and I opened my mouth to yell again, but to no avail. The liquid was flooding my throat, making it impossible to breathe as I struggled to reach the surface. I kicked my legs and my arms, gasping for air as I lifted my head above the raging waves. Enormous and angry, they kept pushing me down below the surface and tumbling me underneath, as I was struggling to breathe. My arms were moving in slow motion and I could barely turn around as my body was getting weaker against the constant pressure of the merciless waters.