𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

3rd Person POV:

Jimin pushed the door open with his back, stepping into the room and placing the boy easily on J-hope's bed.

"Aahhh, you came? One second

"Aahhh, you came? One second." Lifting his hands in frustration, he rushed to read his book. The title could be faintly distinguished as "1000 Dem-" but the moment Jungkook's eyes reached to read the next, the angel slammed the book shut, throwing it on the armchair with a thud.

"Let's see now~" He rubbed his hands together, a horrifying grin growing on his face.

Jimin glanced at him, still holding Jungkook's hand, but slowly pulling away. "Stop that. Don't even dare to scare him." The heat of his hand completely fading when the let go of Jungkook's hand made the boy look into the demigod's eyes, confusion arising.

"W-wait where are you going? Jimin?" His eyes darted from Jimin to J-hope, who was now seriously analyzing the scene.

"Fine, thought I could just play a bit with him~ Just a bit." Jungkook whimpered. "Is he like this all the time?" He asked, looking to the doorway through which Jimin was about to disappear. "Stop squirming, kid."

"If you dare to hurt him, I will burn you alive." And with that, Jimin disappeared, leaving the door halfway closed to the bedroom. Jungkook, looking up to J-hope with confused eyes, helplessly started trying to push himself up as the angel went to close door.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said, with an amused expression ㅡ the pressure of his hands on the boy's chest making him wince and scream.

"J-Jimin." He reached his hand, trying to push J-hope's hands away. "Where is he going?!" He screamed, kicking his legs and struggling to breathe as the black angel was forcing his elbow on his neck. "Jimin!! LET ME GO! Don't leave me, Jimin-ah! Please-" Continuously arching and squirming his body, the sheets underneath him started getting out of place. J-hope grunted. He let go of the boy, turning his head towards the door ㅡ black smoke still coming from there, marking Jimin's lost presence.

"Wait here. Don't try anything or I will kill you." J-hope gave him a death stare, heading to the door in complete silence, as Jungkook just shut his eyes, and controlled his whimpers ㅡ for the sake of his life.

J-hope's POV:

The hallways were quiet... Only veiled into dark smoke, trailing and giving away Jimin's location.

"Ahhh...you're such a child sometimes..." I thought, following the trail with a roll of my eyes, not even a pinch of stress or nervousness in my heart.

His back was turned when I arrived. "Leave."

Not even the power of his wings would lift this veil of pain, leaving him helpless. A victim, of these merciless voices. Corrupting his mind, stabbing his heart. He wanted to escape. To fly away. But he only collapsed on his knees, hiding his tears in trembling, tense hands. He scratched his face, leaving red trails on his watery eyes. Black smoke leaving their corners, and drops slowly rolling down, falling and spreading on the floor.