𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎🔞 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Let's start with a small trailer:

He grinned, lifting a bruised chin up with his long, strong finger
"Little boy's so obedient?" 

...

"W-what happened? Mrgh?..." A sharp gasp filled the air. 
Blood. T-there was... t-too much blood. He screamed, struggling his cuffed hands helplessly.

"HELP! ANYBODY!" 

Invisible...

Vulnerable...

There's no escape~ 

!! NOTE: Mature Explicit Content:
Blood and gore
Physical and emotional abuse
Mild smut
Read at your own risk ⚠️

3rd Person POV:

The street was drenched in water, a smell of fresh rain filling the air and the wind piercing through his feeble form. The boy ㅡ once only knowing his divine side ㅡ was now engulfed in pure agony, every inch of his body aching, a feeling he had never experienced before. It was unbelievable. Why was this happening to him? And who was after him? Did they really send him to die? He stumbled several times, losing his balance as his clothes grew heavier, suffocating him. His movements were weak, his heart pumping harder and harder, even at something that seemed absurd. Everything was ten times harder for him and it felt like he was carrying all the hate, the dark thoughts and the demons on his back. An unknown force that was weighting down on his trembling shoulders, stabbing the back of his head with each breath. 

It was killing him.

Slowly...

Painfully...

He yelped, meeting the ground once again with a loud hiss. The blood on his knees imprinted the dark asphalt, turning the small puddle under him into a bleached red mirror. Heavy drops of water were forcing whimpers and sobs out of his mouth, torturing him faster and rougher as the rain became merciless. Lifting his eyes, he could barely see ahead, a thick, gray curtain of water. Any sign of hope died in the divine boy's heart. Droplets were brushing his eyelids, making him blink the stinging pain each time they snuck up and touched his eyes. His wings had always been his escape plan, from pain ㅡ making him invincible against any danger, against any threat, protecting him unconditionally. But as much as he tried, they would no longer move, as if something would've sewed them beneath his skin.

He powerlessly pushed himself up, taking a few more steps and leaning himself against a tall lamp post. The cold metal, unwelcoming, sending rough, merciless spikes through his milky hands. "Damn it..." cursing under his breath, his knees bending against his will, unable to support his weight anymore. He leaned even more, almost completely, against the post.

???'s POV:

Resting my legs and running my hand through my hair, right on top of the church. Ah~ I had not even the smallest regret. I retracted my wings ㅡ going unnoticed, savoring the moment of surprise each time I would feel enough motivated to move away from my comfort ㅡ and I closely watched as he was pathetically struggling to move.

"Hmmm... no doubt the White Gate threw him out... ugh, absolutely disgusting..." I swore under my breath, bothered to be the one assigned for this job. It was simply disgusting me. To watch over someone like him. "I should entertain myself a bit... this is getting boring" I smirked at the thought, lurching my wings out and strongly throwing my body forward, pushing myself up into the air.