Test ( Peter Parker X Black Cat Fluff)

You stared at the rest in your hands, willing those two unholy lines to fade to one line. But it never came nor will until this baby is born.

Your were pulled out of your thoughts by the sound of a small knock on the bathroom door.

"Baby? Are you okay in there? You've been in there for quite a while." It was Peter, your fiancé and partner in heroism. The great Spider-Man and you were black cat.

This could ruin everything, this could ruin his life. He was the hero, not you. You were just some normal human trying to fit in with the big dogs.

Suddenly the door opened a crack and you looked up from where you were sitting on the toilet.

Peter saw the test in your hands as he kneeled in front of you, "What's this?" He asked, looking at its results and back at you.

You started to tear up a bit and burst out crying," I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruin your life with this. I understand if you never wanna see me or this baby. I—"

You were cut off by him kissing you, and giving you a hug.

" This is perfect! You didn't ruin anything, it's a blessing and was meant to have happened. I would love nothing more than to just spend the rest of my life with you and our baby." He gushed, and you sighed out of relief and smiled at him.

"I love you."