My Lover Spider-Man (Peter Parker Smut)

"I don't want you to die." I whispered, staring into his brown eyes. He licked his lips and placed his hand on my cheek, shuffling closer to me on the bed.

"I won't die, I'll never leave you. I won't let anyone hurt you either because I love you." He said, staring into my eyes and than glancing at my lips before back up to my eyes.

"I love you too." I said, leaning my head closer to his and kissing his lips. He kissed me back, with such passionate and lust, pushing me back and getting on top of me.

I panted, as he stood up on his knees between my legs and took off his shirt. I sat up a bit so he could unbutton my dress, pulling it off of me.

"Fuck you're so beautiful." He said, staring at my body with such admiration. I was wearing such simple undergarments, yet he stared at me like I was a goddess.

"I'm not that beautiful." I chuckled, shyly looking down at nothing.

"Hey, look at me baby." He said, softly placing his hand on my cheek so I can look at him," You are the most beautiful and smartest, most amazing person I've ever met before."

I smiled at him and licked my lips," I.. well you know I'm a virgin right?"

He chuckled," Yes I know you're a virgin love, we don't have to have sex right now. But I wanna do something else."

I blushed and whispered," Something else?" I was nervous because I've never done anything with anyone before, he was my first boyfriend for crying out loud.

He bite his bottom lip, it was such a simple and sexy action, that made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Lay down baby and I'll show you, you are in charge of this okay? You can say stop whenever you feel uncomfortable okay?" He said and I nodded my head, laying back on the bed.

He leaned down to my face and softly kissed my lips, before kissing down to my neck and chest, hands softly touching my breasts through my bra as he kissed down my stomach and his hands followed, softly touching my thighs.

He leaned up and grabbed my panties, pulling them down my legs, and throwing them to the floor.

I gasped softly as he leaned forward and bit my thigh, before kissing it, kissing towards my private area.

"Tell me to stop if you don't want this baby." He said, glancing up at me and biting his bottom lip.

I sat up on my elbows to glance at him,"Please don't stop, I want this, I want you."

He groaned a bit before pulling me by my thighs towards him, and I fell back onto the bed,"Mm baby you're gonna enjoy this."

He kissed my thighs, softly biting and suddenly he licked my vagina making me gasp out loud, flinching.

"It's okay baby, relax okay?" He whispered, before he licked up my vagina again to my clit this time, licking around it.

I moaned, biting my bottom lip making him glance up

"Mm baby let me hear those pretty little moans." He mumbled, licking up and down my vagina, dipping his tongue inside me suddenly.

I gasped softly, grabbing his hair and throwing my head back, moaning loudly. "Oh my god.. that feels so good"

"Mmm baby just wait till you feel my cock inside you, you'll love that feeling." He moaned, fucking me with his tongue faster.

"Oh... mmm I think I'm going to.. oh god.. mmm" I moaned, arching my back as I reached an intense orgasm.
He kept going, licking up my arousal before stopping and sitting up, wiping his mouth with his hand before leaning on top of me and kissing me softly.

He pulled away a bit, and placed a kiss on my forehead and cheek, before laying next to me.

I cuddled up to him, glancing up at him as he stared down at me.

" I.. i want you to do more to me right now." I whispered, biting my lip before sitting up and reaching behind me to unhook my bra, pulling it off me so I sat completely bare in front of him.

I blushed shyly as he stared at me and sat up too, softly touching my cheek and leaning forward to kiss me. I kissed him back with lust to show him how much I wanted him.

He moaned as I slid my hand down his chest to his pants, rubbing him through his sweatpants.

""Mm baby slow down, we don't have to rush things, we have all night." He moaned into my lips, gripping my hair and pulling me back softly by my hair to kiss my neck, suddenly biting down hard making me groan loudly.

"Get on top of me baby, we're gonna do something that doesn't involve me popping your sweet little cherry, that is gonna be a special night."

I moaned and got on top of him, straddling his hips, he was sitting up against the headboard of my bed and gripped my hips rocking me back and forth against him, and I suddenly felt something growing hard.

"Mm is that?" I mumbled, blushing shyly and he chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Yes baby, that's my cock, you're making me hard." He whispered against my lips before continuing to kiss me and I kissed back, rocking my hips against him and making him groan.

"Fuck baby, wait wait." He moaned, gripping my hips to stop me. I breathed out heavily and brushed my lips against his, staring into his eyes.

He stared back at me," We should stop baby, before I can't control myself.."

I licked my lips and whispered," So don't control yourself, don't stop."

I closed the small distance between us and kissed him, he growled gripping my hips to move me against him, and kissing me back hard.

He flipped us over and pulled away from me," You're so beautiful, I love you."

"I love you too." I said, smiling softly at him.

"Let's lay here and rest baby." He said, cuddling me.

"You don't want to fix your ya know?" I laughed quietly, glancing up at him.

"It's okay my love, I want your first time with me to be special." He chuckled, smiling at me.

"And when would be my first time exactly?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Mmm maybe tomorrow, maybe in a year. Only I will know exactly when would be the perfect time." He chuckled, kissing my lips. I smiled into the kiss and whispered.

"Tomorrow would be nice." Before softly biting his bottom lip making him groan into the kiss, and pulling away.

"You're a naughty little thing my love." He grinned, before laying back next to me and I cuddled up to him.

"You love it though." I smiled, closing my eyes as my head rested against his chest.

"Yeah I do, I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said before I fell asleep on him.
__________________________
Yay! I hope you guys enjoyed this, their will definitely be a part two but let me know if you want to see it.
I'm so glad to finally be back here in Wattpad, writing for you guys again.
I missed you all so much and will be posting more to this story and the Bucky Barnes/ Sebastian Stan book too
💙