First ( Tom Holland Imagine)

My body felt cold as I holded him in my arms, looking down at his small face... I smiled as a tear drop left my eye and dropped down onto him.

"His name is Samuel named after my cousin who I lost... He will be what his couldn't be, strong and confident. Loyal and smart, kind."

"That's a beautiful name, he looks like you." Tom said, smiling down at me and little Samuel. He kissed my forehead and I smiled at him.

"I love you." I said, growing tired. The nurse came and gently took Samuel to lay in the crib.

"You okay?" Tom asked, looking at me and holding my hand.

"Yes, just tired from the delivery. He's so tiny isn't he?" I smiled, holding his hand back and he laughed, nodding.

"He looks like you, same eye color." Tom smiled.

"Mm he looks like you, too. The nose and smile are a dead giveaway." I laughed quietly.

"Looks like we found our next Spider-Man! " Tom laughed, as I shook my head.

"Come lay with me, Spider-Man " I smiled, making him climb into the bed with me. I rested my head on his chest and looked up at him.

He looked down at me, and leaned forward to give me a kiss.

"I love you Y/N, always." He smiled cuddling close to me as we fell asleep.

_________
I came up with this because of a dream I had, and this story piece is very close to my heart.
Hope you enjoyed it