Black Cat Part 1 (Peter Parker Smut)

It's been two weeks since Peter found out I was black cat, since I found out he was Spider-Man and a week since I last saw him. I'll admit I was quite bored and decided to have some fun...

Peters Point of View

"Hopefully I don't lose my backpack again." I murmured, webbing my backpack to the wall, close to the ground so it wasn't near the garbage. I immediately webbed myself to the top of the building and sighed happily, knowing I was on duty.

I did my usual run of the neighborhood to see if everything was going well, once in a while a rude person would show up, but I'd set him straight.

It's night time now, maybe around 11 and I was just sitting on top of a building, enjoying the lights of New York, realizing my duty was over until I heard a small bang.

I looked over my shoulder and was immediately in a trance, seeing her in a latex body suit with her beautiful hair in a high pony tail.

"Holy fuck!" I whispered, as she smirked at me but quickly snapped out of it and cleared my throat.

She smiled," Well if it isn't Spider-Man!" She giggled, crawling towards me like a cat.

"What are you doing (Y/N)?" I asked, crossing my arms," You do realize my duty was over a few minutes ago."

"Oh I was just about to rob a store, that's good to know. You should leave." She smirked, sitting next to me.

"Look, rob that store and I'll web you, leaving you for the cops." I sighed.

"Or you can web me to that wall, turn me around and fuck me." She said, still smirking.

My face dropped and she leaned closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Come on Spider-Man, wanna play?" I shook my head, but I didn't pull away from her.

"(Y/N)..." I whispered, as she kissed me, pulling me close to her body. My eyes widened, but I wrapped my arms around her waist. I pulled her body closer to mine, I groaned at the feeling of her hands moving down my chest to my crotch.

She was rubbing me through my suit and I hissed against her lips," Fuck."

(Y/N) leaned back and stood up, unzipping her suit and revealing herself in just her underwear. My eyes widened and I blushed as she smiled at me.

"Come on Spidey, have fun with me." Without hesitation I pressed the small spider on my chest and my suit became loose, making me shuffle out of it as I kissed her hard and picked her up, slamming her against the nearest wall.

My mask was slightly lifted up, only to where my lips and nose were showing and her mask was on, showing parts of her face and eyes. She moaned and I laid her down on the floor, kneeling between her legs.

"Would you like to take a photo or paint me Bug-boy?" She asked, teasing me. I leaned down to kiss her again and pulled her black underwear down along with my boxers. She hummed, hands gripping my cock and I groaned at the feeling of her soft hands.

She purred against my ear and I can see why they called her Black Cat.

"You're excited aren't you Pete?" She teased, still jerking me off. I moaned and kissed her neck, moving my hand down to rub her clit.

She gasped and moaned," I can see you know how to use those web fingers, Spidey." She giggled.

I chuckled,"Yeah baby? Let's see if you know how to use your mouth." She got on her knees as I stood up, grabbing her hair as she slowly licked around my while massaging my balls. After the slow teasing, she slowly put me in her mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" I groaned, realizing this is my first time ever doing something like this. I'm too deep in this hole to stop now, not that I wanted to stop.

I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down on  my cock, hitting the back of her throat each time. She moaned, moving her hands up to my abs, turning me on more.

She pulled away, biting her lip," Well? Am I good with my mouth?"

I kneeled in front of her and chuckled, cupping her face."You did great, baby." I pulled her in for a harsh kiss and laid her back on the floor, thrusting into her in a swift move.

"Oh god.." She moaned as I started to thrust in and out of her. I tried my best not to cum too fast but considering this is my first time, it was hard.

(Y/n) moaned loudly and kissed my neck, rubbing my sides. "Sit down, I wanna ride you." I nodded and pulled away from her, and laid on the floor. She straddled me and slowly put me inside her and moaned.

She slowly started to grind her hips and I put my hands on her waist, as she started to bounce on me making me moan. I moved my hand down to her clit and rubbed her slowly making her flinch at the tough as I smirked.

"Keep riding me while I rub your clit." (Y/N) nodded and continued to ride me , as I rubbed her. She moaning loudly. throwing her head back and running her hands down my chest, lightly scratching.

"I'm cumming" She moaned as I let out grunt and thrusted up,"N-need me to pull out?"

She shook her head and moved her hips,"No!" She moaned, gripping my hand that was rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Two more thrusts and we came undone. She pulled my hand away and pulled away from me.

"That was fun." She huffed out, as I watched her get dressed again.

"You're leaving?" I said, getting up and dressed quickly.

"I have a life, Spidey." She smirked, turning away but I grabbed her arm. She looked at my hand and than at me.

"Stay with me? We can go back to my place and watch a movie?" I said, holding both her hands.

'Like a date?... Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Spidey-boy?" She smiled, as I blushed.

"Yes I am, be my girlfriend, my partner in crime (Y/N)." I said, kissing her gentle.

"Yes, I'm yours Peter. Forever and always." She mumbled against my lips, as we kissed.

____________________________________