everyone gather round

Chapter 2:

(Y/n) POV:

After a long 3 hour walk we finally have arrived, where? I don't know, Laughing Jack just reassured me that everything will be alright and that I should trust him. How silly is that? But I did anyway, we stopped outside of a mansion, it looked fairly cosy and... lively, many people were screaming and we could hear things smashing and breaking. I held my breath and squeezed on Laughing Jack's hand, he looked down at me and gave me a reassuring smile. Masky and Eyeless jack walked in first followed by hoodie, Laughing Jack and I.

"QUIET! We have a new proxy joining us today and I want you to be on your best behaviour!" EJ (eyeless Jack) said, everyone froze and dropped everything. A small girl started to jump up and down with excitement as she was running towards them. I felt a hand on my back pushing me towards the door, I looked behind and up to see it was Laughing Jack's. He gave me a reassuring smile and walked behind me. I entered the mansion and all eyes were on me... no one moved, tension started to build up suffocating us. The little girl broke it all, like scissors cutting a sheet of paper.

"Hello! My name is Sally and I'm 8. What's your name? Want to have a tea party with me?" Her smile was ear to ear as she was bobbing up and down with excitement, everyone chuckled on how cute she was.

"Well hello Sally, I'm (y/n) and I'm (y/a) and I would love to! Thank you for the invitation." I smiled a little, she raised her arms up for a hug. Her small hands reaching high, I grabbed her by her armpits and held her, she laid her small head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I could feel a sharp gaze but not on me but Sally, I looked towards him and smirked a little.

"What's wrong? Jealous, you know she's a kid." I chuckled a little, all he did was growl a little and grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room.

"This will also be your room, so I can keep an eye on you at all times, oh plus I only have one bed as it was just me in this room, but don't worry you little pretty head gumdrop i will get you a bed soon." His lips curled into a grin showing his sharp white teeth, I started to blush slightly and looked away.
"T-thanks? Do you have a shower? I'd like to get ready for Sally's tea party." I bounced her on my hip slightly so that she won't fall, she looked up at me and giggled.

"(Y/n) and LJ kissing in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G" the little girl started to sing happiness in her voice. Him and I blushed a little, he grabbed Sally and put her down

"Don't you have a party to get ready?" He raised an eyebrow and sighed, she giggled and started to run off to her room. LJ held your hand gently and walked into your new shared room, there was a door creaked open and stopped in front of it.

"Here you are buttercup, m-our bathroom, use it how you please. Oh and there's already clean white towels and other essentials you might need." He said and let go of my hand, he bent down slightly and kissed your neck poking you a little with his cone nose. You blushed slightly and nodded as a thanks and walked inside.

~time skip to Sally's tea party~

Sally's pov:

I was jumping up and down as I waited for (y/n) to finish and come in, everyone else was already here, Jane and Jeff, Slendy had also joined! Oohh I'm so excited. I heard steps coming towards my door, I opened the door and saw (y/n) alone, why? She waved at me with a big smile.

"I hope I'm not too late Sally, how do I look?" She twirled her skirt flowing with her movements, I giggled while jumping and clapping my hands.

"It's so pretty on you! Come on, everyone is waiting for us now!" I giggle and hold her hand as I walk into my room.

(Y/n) pov:

There were two new people that I haven't seen so far, one was a female and her face was pale white with black eyes and mouth, almost like a mask, her long black flowed onto her back and shoulders. The other one also had a pale white face, however he had deep cuts carved into his face ear to ear cursed to smile forever, his white hoodie was strained, blood? I looked around the room and saw someone else that I hadn't noticed. He was wearing a black suit and a red tie in contrast to everything else. He too had a white face... well he didn't have one?

"Let me introduce you to everyone!" The little girl broke my thinking, I looked down at her and smiled.
"The pretty lady is Jane, the one next to her is Jeff and the tall one is Slendy." My eyes widened when she mentioned "slendy".

"Y-you mean as in THE Slenderman?" Fear crept into my voice as I backed away a little, I bumped into something or someone and looked up.

"Leaving so soon, gumdrop? The party has barely started, come on you can sit next to me~" He pushed me a little and sat down opposite of Jane.

"Hi, nice to meet you and as Sally said I am Jane, glad you could join our wonderful family." Her voice was so soothing and calm, she gave me a small smile. I smiled back and looked around. Sally came in with a tray of colourful plastic toy cups and real cookies.

"Thank you Jane, so w-hat are you all?" Laughing Jack frowned, giving me a look of disapproval. I look down feeling embarrassed now on what I said.

"Child, I will need to talk to you more about who and what we are later but for now, enjoy the tea party." A loud voice came from Slendy, I nodded a little and smiled awkwardly. We sat in silence for a bit before Jeff started to destroy one of Sally's pink frilly dresses. She got mad and started to cry, Jane started to tell Jeff off and Sally ran to me to comfort her.

~time skip to dinner~

(Y/n) pov:

I sat on Laughing Jack's lap as he didn't want me to sit next to anyone else, why was he so protective? His arms were around my waist and whenever I moved the slightest he'd tighten his grip on me, that only made me blush a little more. Everyone was at the table, Slendy was at the end and on his right was masky and on his left was Hoodie.

"Of course they're on your side again! Why wouldn't they be?" Jess whined and rolled his head.

"How many times do I need to explain this to you Jeff? They are my best ones so of course they are on my side." Oh ok... I guess I had my question answered, food was soon served and everyone started to eat. Everyone had different foods, I had (f/f) (favourite food) I smiled and started to eat. Everyone was talking and eating a wonderful atmosphere to be in. You noticed Laughing Jack was just eating candy, you looked at him confused but you had a look of wanting some, he smirked and came down a little and started to kiss you, handing his candy from his mouth to yours. You turned bright red and pulled away, having his candy in your mouth now.

"Like it my gumdrop?" He snickered a little before taking a different one and popping it in his mouth. You nod slightly still stunned on what happened, you saw Sally look at you giggling a little. You quickly finish your food.

"(Y/n), if you are done please make your way to my office. I'll meet you there in a bit." God loud, you nod and about to stand up before LJ pulls you back down, he kisses your neck and lets you go.
"You taste so sweet~ gumdrop." He winked at me and let me go. I turned bright red and started making your way to his office.

Welp here is the chapter two, i hope you have enjoyed it! Chapter 3 will be out tomorrow or the next day.