preparations

N/A pov:

It has been a couple months, (Y/N) and Laughing Jack have started making the preparations for the wedding, Laughing Jack as chose Candy POP as his best man: Jason the toymaker, Eyeless Jack and Jeff as the groomsmen, as for (Y/N) she has chosen Jane the killer as her maid of honour: Clock work and Lulu as her bridesmaids. They both have chosen that Sally should be their flower girl as she would have been a little bad if she didn't, and as for the party planner it's of course Toby and Ben had chosen a couple locations.
1- On the lake close to our house
2- Up on the mountains in a forest
3- On Splendours beach a couple of hours from here
4- A church

LJ pov:

"TOBYY! How many times have I told you that we are not getting married in a Church? I'M A GODDAMN SPIRIT!"

Gentle hands landed on my shoulders, I looked behind me and (y/n) was there.

"You don't need to shout, and we won't be getting married in a church, I never wanted to either so it's a win win for the both of us." She smiled and kissed my cheek, I pulled her onto my lap as we kept looking for the place.

"Oh, how about the lake where we both said I love you to each other, that'd be cute." She smiled as I nod, I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head on her head as we kept looking through the list if anything needs to be changed or kept.

"Oh there is one more thing we do need to change (y/n)." I smirked and placed my hand on her stomach, she looked up at me fully red.

"Uhh… n-not now! I don't wanna be fat and ugly on our day. But after yeah we can." I ruffled her hair a little and chuckled, I kissed her head and we continued to look through everything else. We have set a time which is going to be on 21 July 2024.