Christmas day

No ones pov:

The pale moon looking down upon the sleeping earth. In the middle of the woods, a still mansion was there. However there was one person that was still awake. She was sneaking around the mansion and into the living room. She was carrying a couple of bags filled with presents.

~time skip, to early morning~

It was the day. The morning sun now just peeking through the dancing pointy fingers of the branches. Small winds swirling and swooshing around the cold dry air, a small little girl bursting through her door and waking everyone up.
“IT’S CHRISTMAS! Everyone wake uupp!” The little brown haired girl was excited for this day. Everyone started to walk out of their rooms.

(y/n) pov:

LJ and I walked out of his room and headed downstairs and met up with everyone. There were many presents around the tree with everyone's names on it, some had one or 2. Sally was probably the most excited as she was jumping up and down. We all sat down around the tree, Slender was coming out from the kitchen holding a couple of trays with his tentacles, there were 4-5 mugs on each tray for everyone. Each got a mug of hot cocoa and started to drink it slowly. I started to hand each one to everyone. They all thanked me for the gifts and started to unravel the wrapping paper.

Sally got a new toy tea set.

Jeff the killer got a knife set and a knife sharpener.

Eyeless Jack got bags of fresh cut kidneys, and a new scalpel.

Masky got new masks.

Everyone was fairly pleased with what they got, but Slender was the one of the most pleased apart from Sally. He got a set of different coloured ties and a rack to hold them.

Sally started to ask if anyone would like to attend a tea party later today and of course I was invited.
We all sat down and had breakfast.

~time skip~

(Y/n) pov:

I was getting ready for Sally's tea party, wearing a baby blue top and a black skirt, Laughing Jack walked in on me and stopped.

"Lollipop, you looked amazing! I wish I could come now to see you in that outfit more but I can't as I have my "toy" to go to and play with. I'll be back in 2 days or so." He came closer to me and kissed my forehead, I smiled and kissed his neck.

"Alright baby, be good and please come to me soon. I love you." I kiss him lovingly and I head to Sally's tea party. But it wasn't what I expected, honestly, everyone was there, loud music playing, tables filled with snacks and juices.

It was almost like a college party. They looked at me and smiled as they raised their glasses and toasted me. I got a little embarrassed from that and blushed slightly, Sally grabbed my hand and took me to the food area.

We all drank and ate until midnight, Sally and Toby fell asleep before the party started to die down. As it was getting to 1 am we all just passed out from exhaustion.

Heyyy, marry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had an amazing day, and as promised here is ch 13. I hope you enjoyed it and I am sorry if it was a little short, but ch 14 will be longer