Chapter 1: Back to attack.

(???)

I'm tired.
I hate being here.

How could I be destroyed so fucking easily?! I'm supposed to be the strongest being alive!
And here I am, trapped in this universe...just because some losers overpowered me.

I need to get my power back.
But I need souls...
Not only theirs, but more...Much. More.

And I exactly know what to do next...
A being is always weaker when gets attacked twice...
...It's time to get back. I'll step on the world like it was an insect.

...Because I am a god.

(Sally)

I woke up to the mild temperature and the chirping of the birds.
I sat on the bed, with the blankets still covering my legs.
I slept quite good that night, but for some reason, I still felt tired.
Maybe it was because of that official party at the castle..?

"I should have listened when they said for me to go to sleep at midnight..." I thought, as I got to the dresser.

Even if I didn't want to do it, I had to wear my elegant dress and jewels.

It was very difficult and uncomfortable to wear, but I had to show a minimum of grace and discipline since I became Queen of Mobius, after my father died at the first encounter with...him...or that.

While I was brushing my hair, someone knocked at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Your majesty, Sonic the Hedgehog is outside the gates of the castle. Shall the guards let him in?" The butler said.

"Of course. Let him in, and tell him to wait for me at the throne room. I'll be there in a couple of minutes." I ordered.

"At once, your majesty." The butler answered, before leaving.

Even if it looked very cold and serious, I was thrilled to see Sonic again back to normal after a long time.

I finished fastly and went to the throne room. Sonic was already there.

"Behold, your Royal Highness, Queen Sally Alicia Acorn!" Sonic joked, while bowing clumsily. I laughed in relief: Again, as carefree as usual.

"It's good to see you!" I exclaimed. "And remember that it will always be just Sally for you."

"Sorry, but I wanted to hear the whole title: I'm not used to you to be the Queen of Mobius!" Sonic said. "By the way, I was thinking that we could go to Marble Garden today. Tails detected some badniks from Robotnik, and I thought you would like to remember the good old days! If you have other business to attend, I understand."

"Actually, today I'm free. Let me change and we'll go there."

"As you say, your Majesty!" Sonic said.

"Quit the joke. I'll be back!" I replied, going upstairs.

I got back to my dresser, and got my jacket and boots: I don't have the count of how much time has it been since I last wore them...

As I looked myself at the mirror, I noticed something that my mind completely ignored since that moment: My hair was longer than usual. It had grown to my shoulders.