Chapter 6: Quick!

(Knuckles)

Surprising.

How could a child just calm down a violent creature like that?

"I think she knows how to hypnotise people." Tails whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, she knows how to mind control..." I muttered.

Suddenly, an alarm came off.
The ground started to shake, and Cream fell to the floor.

"What the!" I exclaimed.

"Oh no! Maybe Exeller got the base hacked again! We have to leave now!" Tails exclaimed.

"Wait! What about Rox!?" Cream asked overwhelmed.

"We'll come for it later!"

"But it would be too late!"

"Robotnik wouldn't let it to die here! He would let it out!" I exclaimed. "Now let's leave before we die!" I picked Cream up and ran away, along with Tails.

We ran through the corridors of the Death Egg, until we found Vector and Charmy, who seemed to be fine.

"Charmy! It's good to see you ok! How's your wing?" Tails asked.

"Good! Like nothing happened!" He answered happily.

"It was so weird! The doctor put him in a sort of machine and fixed its wing like it was a robot part!" Vector explained.

Then, Robotnik arrived, along with the rest.

"Good you are here! Let's get leaving! Again, Exeller hacked my base!" Robotnik exclaimed.

"Wait! Where's Rox?" Cream asked.

"How do you-" He stopped, and then looked at us. "Who told you you could explore around?" He asked.

"Curiosity." Tails replied.

"Nevermind, I can't take her. She was a failed experiment. As soon as she steps outside the cubicle, she would die. So it's no use to take her out." The doctor explained.

"And it's better for her to blow into smithereens?" Cream asked.

"Who said my base will blow into smithereens, girl!?" Robotnik replied.

"Everybody knows, Robotnik." Sally said.

"Could we stop the hypothesis and leave before ending into piles of dust?" Charmy asked.

"Let's go now, Exeller could sense us anytime." Espio said.

We all got out of the base. Robotnik grabbed his Eggmobile, and Tails catched the Tornado.

Sally got on one of the wings of the plane,  I got on the same as her, Espio and Vector went to the other one, and Cream, Amy and Charmy stayed at the back seat.

"It's a miracle we all fit here!" I thought.

Tails started the plane, and we started going fastly to Mobius. We had to get there, and quick!