Chapter 10: In Hidden Palace.

(Amy)

I landed on my feet, along Espio and Tails, who seemed to be ok.

"Thank god we got out of that place safely. No one is brutally hurt, at least." Espio said.

"Espio...Your shoulder is still bleeding and you almost got hung of a cliff." Tails reminded him.

He went silent for some seconds.

"I assure I am ok, it didn't hurt. It was just...the fear of the moment." He said. "Now...is this Hidden Palace?"

Indeed, we were: The place were the Master Emerald was.
With some luck, Knuckles would be here, too.

"Where is that Master Emerald?" I asked.

"I remember when I first came here with Sonic. Follow me!" Tails made a sign.

As we walked, I tried to heal Espio's arm, but he refused, insisting that he was ok, even if he was about to fall two times by the blood loss.
We reached the altar without a lot of effort.
It seems that Knuckles brags way too much about his security traps.
Not a big deal...

"Here we are!" Tails exclaimed. "But Knuckles isn't here. Guess he didn't arrive..."

"Or he-" I started.

"He didn't arrive he said. Don't worry him." Espio muttered, holding his shoulder.

"Espio, we have to heal that." I muttered once again.
He seemed a bit annoyed already.

"It's just a scar!" He scoffed.

"You know that if we don't heal that, you could lose your arm, right? It's not a joke for making you scared, but reality."

The ninja seemed to hesitate now.
After a while, he let a sigh.

"...Fine. I'll let you."

"Ok, stand still. If it hurts, you can squeeze Tails' hands!" I said.

"Why mines?" Tails asked.

"Because I'll be healing him with mines?" I asked, quite ironic.

Tails shrugged, as I looked at Espio's wound: It was deep, but nothing some expert hands can't heal!

(Cream)

"Look! Here we are!" Mr. Charmy buzzed.

Exactly as I remembered, we were now in Hidden Palace.
Mr. Charmy and I were very surprised by how shiny and big that place was.
Mr. Knuckles wasn't that surprised. After all, he knew every secret in Angel Island.

"Let's go. It's not too far from here. Stay near me. I mean it." Mr. Knuckles ordered, quite angry.

"Yes, Mr. Knuckles... I'm sorry for going alone in that temple." I apologised.

"It's fine, but you have to be careful. Stick to me now. It's not dangerous here...but I have a strange feeling."

Mr. Charmy and I followed Mr. Knuckles around Hidden Palace.
I was amazed about how pretty the place was, but Mr. Knuckles seemed nervous and confused.