004. i watched as you fled the scene

"FAVORITE CRIME!" —
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"FAVORITE CRIME!" —𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

. ! I watched as you fled the scene ¡ ☁️ʚ˚
[ episode two ]

The next day, Andrea woke up late, her sleeping through her alarms and now only had a few minutes before she had to leave. She quickly got dressed in a pair of jeans and am oversized forest green hoodie, before grabbing her bag and rushing down the stairs. She grabbed the smoothie her mum had made for her, in a bottle so she could take it with her. Andrea kissed her mum's cheek, quickly putting her shoes on, picking up her keys and leaving the house.

Just like always, she met Noa at the end of the road, walking to school together. When they entered the school they saw Tabitha and Imogen sat at a table with tickets and posters for their screening in the same place Karen was only a few days ago. Tabitha handed the two a stack of tickets, telling them to place them around and give to as many people as possible.

They both nodded before going their separate ways. Andrea headed towards the girls locker rooms, going in and slipping a ticket into everyone's locker. When she had finished, she left the room, bumping into a figure as she did.

"Oh, sorry--" Andrea cut herself off when she recognised the person. "Hey, J."

"Drea!" Josh greeted enthusiastically. "What you up to?"

"Handing out tickets for Tabitha's screening tonight." Andrea told him.

"Oh yeah, I thought I'd go to that." Josh nodded.

"Well if you wanna be helpful, you could give these to all your friends." Josh shrugged, nodding making Andrea smile happily. She handed him half of the stack she had left. "Thank you."

"No problem." He shrugged once more. "Uh, I have a question for you."

Andrea hummed, looking down the hallway to see people coming. Before Josh could say anything or the people noticed them, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the girl's changing rooms, closing the door behind them quickly.

Josh smiled smugly down at the girl, who shook her head at him, "Don't get any ideas."

"You said it not me." He stated with a raise of his eyebrows.

"The question you had?"

"Um, yeah, so... I was wondering if..." The boy trailed off.

"Joshua Henderson are you nervous?" Andrea sent him an amused smile at him stumbling over his words. "Do I make you nervous?"

"No!" He exclaimed quickly, making her raise her eyebrows at him. "Wait, no, fuck... shit, now I have to put money in my swear jar."

Andrea laughed as he took a breath. "Do you wanna go to the dance with me? And before you say people can't see us, they won't. We'll hang out in private and we'll dance in the middle of the huge crowd so everyone will be so focused on themselves they won't notice us. And... we people don't have to know that we're going together, only me and you do meaning we can't go with anyone else."