008. just so i could call you mine

"FAVORITE CRIME!" —
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"FAVORITE CRIME!" —𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

. ! just so i could call you mine ¡ ☁️ʚ˚
[ episode four ]

Two weeks later and the girls were sat in their final detention. Andrea was in a pair of patched blue jeans and a grey oversized hoodie paired with red conversed and her bomber jacket. It was nearing the end of October and so the temperatures had dropped, resulting in them all wearing extra clothing to keep warm in the cold school. Imogen got up half way through their detention, telling the teacher she had to take the phone call she was getting because it was from her doctor.

Once detention had finally finished, the girls hurried to leave the library. They walked into the courtyard, sitting in front of the wolf statue. Andrea stood in between Noa and Tabitha, her hands in her pockets to keep them warm.

"That God that's over." Faran let out a breath of relief.

"No shit." Noa commented. "Two weeks of detention is nothing after juvie, but... still."

"It was lucky." Tabitha spoke up. "We were lucky."

"So, what happens now?" Mouse asked.

"What do you mean?" Faran retorted. "I got back to Swan Lake."

"And I go back to training, counting the minutes till my ankle monitor comes off." Noa added.

"And I try and weasel my way back onto the volleyball team." Andrea smiled.

"Are you asking about..." Imogen looked around to see if anyone was around, lowering her voice. "A Mouse?"

"It's been two weeks and no more psychotic texts. Maybe he's moved on?" Tabitha suggested.

"What about... our mums?" Mouse then questioned. "Are we never going to tell them what happened to Karen? Or to us?"

"Not until we know more about what really went down with Angela Waters." Imogen told them. "It's... weird. I've been putting out calls, but no one wants to talk about her. It's like she's a ghost or an urban legend."

"And you still think Angela Waters is somehow connected to A?" Tabitha asked her.

"All of our mums knew her, and we're their daughters." Imogen explained. "There must be a reason A is targeting us."

"And the mystery continues." Faran remarked. "Good luck with that."

Faran then stood up from where she sat, causing the rest of the girls to share glances deciding it was time for them to leave also.

"Crap. I have to go back." Tabitha suddenly stated. "I got to get something from the A/V room. You guys go ahead. It might take me a minute."

"Okay. Bye." They all waved Tabitha off before turning around and walking in the opposite direction to her. Andrea grabbed Noa, linking arms with her to keep warm, the Olivar girl happily allowing her to.