003. i was your willing accomplice

"FAVORITE CRIME!" —
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"FAVORITE CRIME!" —𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

. ! i was your willing accomplice ¡ ☁️ʚ˚
[ episode one ]

About six months ago, Karen and Kelly Beasley had thrown a house party because their parents were out on a church retreat. Andrea had been dragged there by Noa, who thought that Shawn would hang out with his football friends all night. However, that ended up not being true as Shawn insisted he would rather be with Noa, leaving Andrea either to find someone else to hang out with or third wheel her best friend.

Andrea thought the latter was more appealing and so left the sofa where Noa and Shawn sat and got up to find some more fun people. After wandering meaninglessly for a few minutes, a figure approached the girl, holding a cup of alcohol in their hand.

"Now, how do I know you didn't spike this?" She asked the boy.

"Why would I ever do such a thing? Then you wouldn't be able to see my beauty." Joshua Henderson told her with a smirk on his face.

Andrea shook her head with a smile on her face, taking the drink from his hand. "I hate you."

"No you don't." Josh shrugged, grabbing her wrist and pulling into an empty room.

"Joshua Henderson, what would your basketball friends think of this?" Andrea teased the boy.

"They would be pretty proud of me for getting a pretty girl all alone in an empty room." Josh shrugged.

"And your smoking buddies, your skater friends?" Andrea asked her.

"Oh yeah, they would hate this. Hate you and all your fashion designing ways, but I guess..." Josh tugged on her belt loops, bringing her closer, their mouths mere centimetres apart as he whispered. "Opposites attract."

Andrea laughed slightly as she closed the gap between them, pressing her lips to his. Josh moved his hands from her belt loops and placing them on her hips, pulling her even closer. He deepened the kiss and the two stayed like that for a few moments. Andrea pulled away after a while, resting her forehead against his.

"I wish our parents didn't hate each other." She told him, pulling her forehead away from his but still staying close.

"Why?" Josh asked. "Do you not like our secret rendezvouses?"

"I do, Josh, I do but..." Andrea sighed. "I see everyone in their cute relationships. I hear Noa go on and on about Shawn and their relationship stuff is sickening and there not even official yet but like I wanna be sickening, in public at least. I want to show off my incredible boyfriend and make everybody jealous because we are like the hottest couple in Millwood."