007. all the things i did

"FAVORITE CRIME!" —
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"FAVORITE CRIME!" —𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

. ! all the things i did ¡ ☁️ʚ˚
[ episode three ]

The next day, Andrea got a lift to school from her dad. She had on a pair of dungarees and a light purple long sleeve top underneath along with her black high top converse. The girl walked through the doors of the school, heading straight for her locker when a hand grabbed her wrist. The hand pulled her into an empty classroom, the girl turning to face Josh, who held a small smile on his face.

"Hey." Andrea greeted the boy.

"Hi." He responded with a slight nod of his head. "You okay? You disappeared after the dance."

"Yeah, me and the girls grabbed Imogen and headed home." Andrea told him. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for? You haven't done anything wrong." Josh shook his head with a small frown. Andrea let out a sigh, and Josh quickly stepped forward. "Andrea, her death is not your fault. We've had this conversation—"

"We actually haven't." Andrea raised her eyebrows.

"Okay so I wrote you a note." Josh corrected himself. "But I'm telling you now, I don't care about that video. I don't care about your reasoning behind it or that you did it, I don't care. And her death is not your fault, and everyone needs to stop treating you like a killer."

"You don't care?" Andrea repeated.

"Dre, I care more about our parent's rivalry than this." Josh stated. It was no shock to Andrea that Josh did not give two shits about their parent's rivalry, he had even expressed so on many occasions when they had to sneak around. Andrea smiled at him softly, stepping even closer to him.

"I love you." She whispered quietly.

"I love you too." He replied. "To the moon and to Saturn."

Andrea quickly connected their lips, smiling into the kiss and they stayed in their moment of heaven. Andrea's phone buzzed in her pocket, but the girl ignored it, leaning away from Josh and pressing her forehead to his, not wanting to leave their little bubble. She savoured the moment for a few seconds when she felt her phone buzz again. Andrea grabbed her phone from her pocket, noticing Noa spam her phone telling her to come to the bathroom.

She looked up from her phone, Josh already smiling at her. "I'll see you later."

"Bye J." She leant forward to kiss him before turning around and rushing out of the classroom and towards the bathrooms. She was met with the sight of Noa, Faran and Mouse. "Hey guys?"

"Where were you?" Faran asked.

"Noa's been messaging you for ages." Mouse added.

"Sorry, I was... busy." Andrea shrugged. The girls nodded suspiciously, Noa simply nervously looking at the door.