Chapter 1 : New Beginnings

~ With Bryan At The Pizzeria ~

"Happy Frog! Can you calm down and come over here? And Helpy! Is that my credit car- Hand it over!" Bryan yelled, waiting for his animatronics to calm down. Nor were they doing that. But they were also distracting Bryan, so he wouldn't realize Molten Freddy was behind him. In planing a prank.
Once Bryan turned around, he let out quite the high-pitch yell. Bryan fell to the floor, containing his breath. Most of the animatronics were laughing especially Molten Freddy.
"Ok, Everyone seriously. We have someone coming over today." Bryan yelled at the robots. As the robots finally took Bryan Seriously, they asked questions:
'Who, when, why?' Was most of the questions,
"They are a new employee. And I want you all on your best behavior. Especially you Molten!" Bryan said, now not needing to yell anymore due to the fact the animatronics where now taking them seriously.
"They are working here as a cook. So now we don't have to depend on Molten's cooking.." Bryan said, looking at Molten with an annoyed look. The room filled with silence.
"Ok, you guys may go back to whatever you guys were doing. Once they get here, Please. don't crowd them." Once Bryan finished, AI Afton and Helpy followed him to the front.
"So, What the new employees name?" Afton asked, crossing his arms.
"From there resume, their name is Y/N." Bryan replied.
"It turns out they were also a auto-mechanic, so at least they some sort of experience. It's not entirely the same. But it still works fine." Bryan added.
"Yeah, not entirely the same. But yeah, that still falls in to that category. Afton agreed, as he watched Bryan typing at the front computer.

Bryan had been working at the computer for a while along with Helpy, unknowingly Molten Freddy behind him, upside down, hanging from the vents. Until the front doors open to reveal Y/N. Wearing a brown sweater. And jeans. Who looked at Bryan, with a calm expression. Then Helpy, and Molten with a surprised look. Bryan looked at Helpy.
"Hello Y/N, its great to meet you. I'm Bryan. and this is Helpy. My Helpy-unit. She will also help you with your first few days here." Bryan introducing himself, and Helpy.
"O- ok. So if your Helpy, and your Bryan. Who's that?" Y/N asked pointing to Helpy, Bryan, then Molten Freddy. Bryan took a moment to process Y/N's words once he turned around. Bryan prepared to scream, but before he could, Helpy covered his mouth.
"Don't scream in front of the new employee." She whispered. Bryan turned around to face Y/N again who was watching Helpy silently yelling at Molten to go to the vents. Molten Freddy slowly retreated to the vents. 
"That was Molten Freddy. Another animatronic we have here, also. I don't recommend hanging out with him. He's a jerk." Bryan advised. With Y/N still looking at the vents, while slowly nodding.
"How about we show you around, and introduce you to the others." Bryan offered. Once Y/N agreed, they left through the door to the main area.

~ With Molten Freddy ~

Once Molten settled in the vents, Springtrap was rambling, about how his plan was going to work with an employee to back Bryan up.
"Hey Molten. How about fooling the new walking abortion, acting soft. It fooled Derpy. Get them on your side." Springtrap persuaded. Molten knew he had no choice. If he didn't abide by the commands of springtrap, he'll set of the bomb implanted in Molten's head. So like Springtrap commanded, Molten abided.

~ With Bryan and Y/N ~

"So thats almost it we have one more thing to show you-" Bryan started but was interrupted by the sound of Molten landing on the floor from the vents.
"Oh.. Molten its, You." Bryan said with a annoyed look as he approached the wired animatronic. Molten gave him a nervous expression towards Bryan. But Bryan knew that look all too well.
"Oh, Don't. You. Dare." Bryan whispered. But Molten just looked away from him and to lefty who was sitting at his stage, tuning his guitar. Until he saw Molten wink at him. Immediately knowing what he was implying.
"Hey Molten!" Lefty yelled from his stage, with a welcoming smile.
"Hey Lefty!" Molten yelled in his soft, yet convincing impression of Ennard. As Molten ran over to Lefty he grabbed his arm, implying he wanted him to get up. As Lefty stood up Molten immediately pulled him to the others who were with Bryan at the doors of the portal room. Y/N looked at Molten and Lefty with a look that showed Molten that they were convinced.
"Dont believe his lies Y/N." Bryan convinced. Y/N looked back at Molten who gave Lefty a sad look.
"Ok, we get it Bryan. You hate Molten, it doesnt mean to make Y/N hate him to." Lefty said, obviosly annoyed. And Molten who as now standing behind Lefty.
"Anyways, Y/N we have one last room to show you. But you promise. You cant tell anyone about this room" Bryan asks, as he held the doornob
"Sure." Y/N Replied, Bryan sighed then opened the door to reveal the portal room. A small room with a huge hole in the floor.
"This is the Portal. We use it to go to a place called minigames. And we also get paid to go." Bryan started, Y/N looked very confused.
"Okay." Y/N says quickly in trying to end the conversation
"Would you like to go to mini-games with us?" Bryan asked.
"Y'know it's not everyday you see this coming straight out of a Si-fi movie. So this is different." Y/N says with
a sarcastic tone to their voice.
"Ya, so im going to say no for today." Y/N said, looking at Bryan who seemingly understood.
"Ok, that's fine I was hesitant my first time." Bryan mentioned
"I guess we'll go on in and you can stay behind." Bryan said, looking towards Molten and Lefty. As Molten whispers to Lefty, Lefty whispered back. As the suspicious look of Bryan stayed on Lefty and Molten Everyone jumped in the portal, aside from Molten, Lefty and Circus Baby. Molten and Lefty went to the main stage while Y/N walked out with Circus Baby. Circus baby Went to go play with her dolls on stage. While Y/N sat at a party table, using their phone.
Lefty wanted Y/N to trust Molten. Lefty has seen how many people treat Molten, mainly Bryan, and Springtrap. Sure Molten has done things. But Lefty knows Molten's past. And understands him, and wants to help him the best he could.
Lefty went to join Y/N at the table. with Molten now in the vents watching.
"Hi Y/N, so how are you liking the place so far?" Lefty Asked, (Y/N turned off their phone)
"It's certainly.. interesting." Y/N replied, with an uncertain look in their face.
"Yeah makes sense, but the more you hang out here it gets better." Lefty convinced them.
"I believe that. Sound like you guys are all good friends." Y/N replied, while placing their phone down. Involving Y/N, Lefty, and Molten's talk. Y/N gathered how long they have been living there, how many people have been constantly coming here, and how many animatronics live there. Molten tried to keep the conversation away from the topic of Springtrap. But Molten was nervous that the conversation was going to  somehow be taken to that specific topic. Even though Y/N knew nothing about Springtrap yet. Molten knew they would find out eventually. Which made him nervous. But they all had a nice conversation, until the sound of the doors to the portal room opening. Followed by the sound of Bryan's talking.
"Well I guess that was pretty f-" Bryan said until he was interrupted by the sight of Y/N, Lefty, and Molten talking, they all looked at each other.
"Oh, Y/N and Lefty. How are you too?" Bryan asked, while walking towards the table they were sitting at.
"Hey! Don't forget about Molten." Lefty added.
"Well Lefty, I'm trying to forget about the things I hate." Bryan replied,
"Well try not to forget your life while your at it," Lefty reminded him. Lefty felt proud as he heard some laughter from the animatronics behind Bryan. With Bryan who had an annoyed and embarrassed expression on his face. Y/N turned to see Molten with a sad expression,
"I don't understand why Bryan hates me so much.. I try my best around here and he never recognizes it.." Molten mentioned, making Y/N frown.
"What?!" Bryan yelled, Bryan started rambling about how horrible Molten really is, while Lefty is disagreeing with Bryan's statements. While Y/N and Molten were just watching.
"Well, Y/N. I think that's it for today. We should be leaving now." Bryan said, as he grabbed Y/N's arm and dragged them out, while saying his goodbye's. Once the door closed behind them. Bryan looked at Y/N and let go of their arm.
"Are you Friends with Molten?" Bryan asked.
"I would say so." Y/N replied,
"You shouldn't be! He's evil, and works with a being called Springtrap..." Bryan started rambling, and Y/N stopped listening after awhile. Once Bryan stopped talking about it, Y/N Slightly nodded their head showing that they agreed. Until Helpy (who no one knew was there) said:
"Don't listen, Molten hasn't caused much harm. Yet.."
after Helpy said that, Bryan started disagreeing. Bryan got so distracted by that he didn't see Y/N leaving.

~ 1627 Words ~