Chapter 4 : Truth Be Told

~ With Y/N ~

Y/N hadn't been to the pizzeria for a short while, due to getting sick, and not able to go in general. But in the short period of them being gone Lefty, got his arms ripped off, by Bryan's friend Jon. Well, one ripped of by Jon. Molten ripped the other one off in a Anger, which surprised Y/N. When Y/N went to go check on him in parts and service, He saw him and Molten.
"Oh well, look who's back." Molten said in a more annoyed voice.
"Hi Y/N!" Lefty yelled, waving his stub of an arm. Molten was grabbing parts from the boxes in the back, while Lefty was sitting on the floor.
"I heard about Jon, you two ok?" Y/N asked while put their phone in their back pocket.
"Im- well I've been better!" Lefty replied, All Y/N got in response from Molten was a grunt. Y/N could definitely sense a change in Molten's behavior. Molten looked very irritated, while looking through the boxes. Until Y/N heard the door opened behind them, to see Bryan.
"Hi Lefty! How are you doing?" Bryan asked, while walking into the room.
"I've been better." Lefty said smiling, after that. The whole room was silent.
"Well, now that both of you are caught up. Get out! So I can focus!" Molten yelled, much more irritated.
"Aww, is someone showing their true colors in front of Y/N?" Bryan said in an cooed voice.
"Sure. Now Get. OUT!" Molten ordered, surprising everyone. Even Lefty. Bryan walked out, smiling while Y/N walked out rather fast.
"See Y/N, Molten is finally showing his true colors." Bryan said smiling.
"Ok. And?" Y/N said in a rapid tone.
"Now you can tell, He's the bad guy!" Bryan said trying to prove his point. The room filled with silence.
"I already knew.." Y/N finally said.
"What! you already knew?! How- Why didn't you say anything?!" Bryan yelled.
"It's quite obvious. I've heard Molten Mutter swears and threats." Y/N added.
"I'm not that gullible. I'm not that stupid." Y/N said very annoyed. Bryan looked at Y/N in surprise. Considering Bryan barley knew Y/N. And hasn't seen them that irritated. Along with Molten. Who entered the room, and heard everything. Until watching them walk off. Bryan and Molten watched in surprise, Molten had met many people who had lost their temper one two many times, Springtrap included. But this one felt different. More of a gut punch.

~ With Y/N ~

Y/N went back to their apartment. At their office table, clicking a pen. And taping their foot rapidly. Now in their comfy clothes. Y/N knew about Molten not what he said he was. But why was it affecting them so much? But sitting at their office table doing nothing. Wasn't helping. Only leading them to think about it more. Y/N grabbed a notebook and started sketching. While listening to music off their phone.

~ With Molten ~

Molten had been listening to Bryan ranting about how he didn't realize Y/N knew. Molten was pissed off, along with Springtrap yelling at Molten, that he should have done better hiding it. Molten didn't just have to listen to Springtrap ranting but he also had to listen to Bryan's. While Bryan wasn't looking, Molten snook off to the vents. And hid in his closed off room.

Sorry it was so short-

~ 581 Words ~