~ Chapter 5 . Part 1 ~

(Chapter idea from: @IdiotMangled )

~ With Molten ~

Molten had been sent out by Springtrap to fiddle with the portal. Molten had been messing with it for awhile. His wires had been the only thing suspending him to the ceiling. So it helped him get a good angle for him to control it from a good distance. Molten wasn't scared of much things but Springtrap and the portal were on his list. The dark abyss under him that was being currently messed with, could have been dangerous to anything that could fall in.  Until the door opened, revealing Helpy, Y/N, And Bryan. Bryan was speaking to them already, quite loud. Startling Molten, making him loose grip and almost fall in. Grabbing onto the side of the portal. To prevent him from falling in. Molten gave Bryan a death glare. Not caring that Y/N was there. Molten was still grabbing on to the side of the portal hanging off the side. Y/N watched. Looking back at Molten and Bryan. As Bryan kneeled down to Molten's level.
"Y'all gonna lion king this?" Y/N asked referring to Mufasa's death. Molten laughed a bit, it took Bryan a moment. The confused look on Bryan's face made Molten laugh even more, making him pay less attention on his grip on the the side of the portal. Making him fall in.

~ With Y/N and Bryan ~

Y/N looked at the portal with a scared look, while Bryan, looked with a normal expression. Staring for a while, Y/N was getting worried. Until something was eventually spit out of the portal. Landing on the floor. But it wasn't Molten. It was a guy with a mixed skin tone, ginger-ish brown hair, one blue eye, and one brown eye, gray ripped up sweatshirt, and ripped jeans. The guy sat up, and grabbed his head. Bryan's face turned from normal, to shocked. Y/N's was already shocked enough.
"Ugh.." the guy groaned.
"Who are.. Molten is that you?!" Bryan realized.
"Yes of course it's me-" Molten yelled, until he realized the change in his voice. Looking down at his hands. Seeing his human hands. He stood there. Until he walked out of the room Y/N and Bryan following him, while Helpy stood there dazed. Molten started running towards the arcade, then the starlight stage to the bathrooms, as Bryan and Y/N followed behind. They both got to the bathroom to see Molten staring intensely at the mirror. Bryan started laughing a bit. Y/N didn't know if they should have laughed, or gone and talked to him. Molten was touching his face. Trying so see if it was real. Molten couldn't even reach the vents. He didn't have his wires to reach it. Bryan as laughing. No one realized, but he was grabbing the rim of the sink. So tightly his knuckles hurt. Once he realized it hurt, He pulled his hand back. He hadn't ever felt physical pain before. Bryan started laughing harder. Molten started feeling angry, and stormed out. But as he left. He made sure he hit into Bryan from the side.
"Ow! Hey!" Bryan frowned.

~ With Molten ~

Molten stormed off to the vent, or at least tried to find the one closest to the floor, for him to crawl in. Once he had finally gotten to his hidden vent. He sat in the corner. He didn't want to be a human. He never did. To him, being a human was just being a meat sack with feelings. Molten scoffed at the thought of feelings.
"Now that I'm human.. I can. Do what I want.." Molten thought. If he was a human. Springtrap wouldn't be connected to his systems. But as paranoid as he was, he didn't wanna test it. Some how Springtrap could still be apart of him. He didn't know.

~ With Y/N ~

Y/N had looked everywhere for Molten, while Bryan sat at Lefty's stage, (who was powered off, and had his arms fixed)
"Why are you worrying so much about Molten." Bryan asked, while Y/N was still looking around.
"Because if he's a human, He could hurt himself." Y/N explained. Bryan rolled his eyes,
"Plus, I don't know how he will react in general. He didn't look happy." Y/N added.
"Did you check the vents?" Lefty asked, Bryan and Y/N's eyes widened. They didn't realize Lefty was actually on. But Y/N ran toward the vent entrance.

Once Y/N got to the vents, they went though the left vent, which lead to the hidden room Molten hung out in. Once they got to the vent that lead to the hidden room. Once Y/N climbed though the vent, they didn't realize before, all the scratches on the walls. And the ripped up pillows. And paper. But, eh. As a kid, Y/N's bedroom looked worse. Y/N saw Molten sitting in a corner, somewhat rocking back and forth.
"Molten. Are you ok?" Y/N asked, climbing through. Molten looked at Y/N, then quickly looked away. Y/N walked towards him and sat beside him.
"I'm fine." Molten muttered, Y/N knew he wasn't. And Y/N wasn't the best a comforting. Molten was holding something. Y/N looked closely to see a picture a picture, presumably Lefty drew for him.
"You want me to get Lefty? He on now." Y/N asked, Molten didn't reply.
"Does Lefty know about this spot?" Y/N asked, Molten slightly nodded. Y/N got up, and left.

~ With Molten ~

Molten didn't hate the thought of being human, but it was difficult to adjust. He and Bryan had swapped bodies before. But this was different. Molten sat there for awhile, till he heard two sets of foot steps. Coming towards his room, he knew it was Y/N and Lefty. Molten watch as Lefty and Y/N walked into the room. Lefty went over, and sat next to Molten.
"Hey dude, you ok?" Lefty asked. Y/N sat a crossed from Lefty. Molten Looked at Lefty with an annoyed expression.
"Ok I take that as a no." Lefty said, crossing his arms.
"Why?" Lefty asked, Molten looked at him with even more annoyed look.
"What do you mean. Why! Look at me!" Molten yelled, gesturing towards himself.
"Ok. Your a human now, So what. Your still the same Molten I know." Lefty said in a comforting tone. The sentence made Y/N smile.
"I know it's just difficult to adjust.." Molten admitted. Until it came to Molten's mind. Molten could go outside.
"I mean Being human can't be THAT bad. No offense Y/N." Lefty admitted
"Non taken!" Y/N added. Molten smiled. Genuinely. Molten stood up and walked out. Lefty and Y/N followed behind.

Molten walked toward the entrance, of the pizzeria. Y/N and Lefty realized where Molten was going.
"Molten! You can't just leave!" Lefty yelled.
"Oh I'm coming back. Just want to check out things." Molten admitted. Molten walked out.
"I can't go out there! Can you get Molten back here at least soon?" Lefty asked.
"Got it!" Y/N yelled as they ran after Molten as walked away.

~ 1201 Words ~