~ Chapter 5 . Part 2 ~

~ With Y/N and Molten ~

Y/N had finally caught up with Molten, who was walking around the area that was preferably far away from the pizzeria. And it had already been difficult to get Molten's attention. But to get his attention and convince him to come back to the pizzeria would have been much harder. Molten was walking along the sidewalk and looking at the stores he was passing as Y/N was trying to catching up. Due to Molten still being much taller, his legs made him walk faster.
"Molten wait up!" Y/N sightly yelled, maneuvering passed the many people, as if they were at an airport during the holidays. Until Molten stopped in front of a store. A drug Store. (Pharmacy) which caused Y/N to catch up to Molten. Y/N looked at the Store and became very confused. Why would Molten come here? Until Molten Walks in with Y/N following fron behind. Molten had started walking down the isles, to look for a certain Medicine.
"Molten why the hell are we in a drug store?!.." Y/N silently yelled. Molten didn't reply, Molten Held a pill bottle in his hand, reading the label. Y/N looked over his shoulder.
"Melatonin?" Y/N asked.
"Yea. I thought it would be funny to slip some in Bryan's coffee." Molten replied, Y/N couldn't even fight against the claim.
"What else do you want from here." Y/N asked.
"Oh, we're done here. But I'm still going somewhere else." Molten explained.
"Like Stores?" Y/N asked
"Yup." Molten answered, still Reading the Melatonin bottle.
"Ok,  Fine. We will get what you need. But then we go straight back to the pizzeria. By seven o'clock." Y/N explained.
"Sure. And your paying right?" Molten asks.
"I.. Fine." Y/N Said, defeated.

~ With Bryan ~

Bryan was Talking to Helpy while typing on a computer. He hadn't seen Y/N or Molten for awhile, which Made him worried. Not about Molten. More so about Y/N, he was afraid of the influence Molten has on Y/N. I was around eight o'clock. Till Y/N and Molten (who was still Human,) Walked though the front doors.
"Y/N! And Molten.. where have you two Been?" Bryan asked, clearly irritated.
"Molten left, and i went After him." Y/N explained. And just now noticed Y/N holding two bags.
"What's that?" Bryan ask, gesturing towards the bags.
"Oh Molten refused to come back until I bought something's for him." Y/N said with a straight face.
"What?! Here let me pay you back.." Bryan said digging in his pocket for some money, and quickly giving it to Y/N. Y/N grabbed it and put it in their Pocket. Without Y/N realizing Molten had already grabbed the bags, and was sitting on the Rim of the doorways, and was looking though them to make sure everything Y/N got him was in there. Y/N shrugged it off and headed home. It was late.

~ With Molten ~

Molten was now in the vents looking through the stuff he got, Melatonin, handcuffs, and a dagger. And some other stuff he could use to torture Bryan. Of course Y/N questioned why he got them. But he never told them why.
"I definitely owe them for this." Molten thought, until he realized he was still human. Molten found a quick and easy way out of the vents, To get to the portal.
Molten now at the portal, had forgotten Springtraps original plan, but all Molten new was he might need to turn into a human for future plans. As he jumped in the portal.

~ 614 Words ~