Chapter 7 : Trash Panda

~ With Molten ~

Molten was sitting outside next to the pool of the pizzeria, Molten couldn't go in the pool, but he liked throwing leaves in the water for Bryan, or Happy Frog to clean up. Molten had been starting to sit outside more often than indoors, to avoid the sound of Bryan's voice. Since it was much more calm, it gave him more time to think, but while Molten's train of thought was disrupted once he heard a loud clang coming from an area behind the pizzeria, where the trash cans are. Molten stood up and walked towards the sound, Molten didn't want too, but had too. Why? Why not, there was nothing else to do that day, Bryan was inside he didn't think Y/N would be there that day, and the buzzing his systems made were starting to get to him, once Molten turned the corner to see what it was, it wasn't an intruder, a robber or even a homeless person. It was a Raccoon. A raccoon with dirt and a empty can covering his ear, the raccoon and Molten stared at each other for awhile, until the Raccoon jumped at him, climbing onto his wires, getting tangled almost immediately. But not after getting dirt on Molten's wires. Which gave Molten an idea, bring the Raccoon inside, which will get dirt everywhere, and it'll scare the shit out of Bryan. And finally, it'll bring great entertainment. Molten grabbed the Raccoon out of his wires and held him up, away from his wires to avoid him from getting stuck again. And walked inside the pizzeria.

~ With Bryan ~

No one was online yet, which was good. No noise, no one running around, but no Molten, which as very suspicious. Not usual for Molten, he had been online much more often since Y/N joined the pizzeria, Bryan was at ease till he heard the door open, Bryan looked up from his computer, to see Molten covered in dirt, with a Raccoon, covered in dirt.
"Molten! Is that a raccoon?!?!" Bryan yelled jumping up from his computer, with a disgusted look.
"Yeah, what's wrong with a raccoon Bryan?" Molten replied.
"What do you mean?! It's dirty, and it'll get everywhere!" Bryan complained,
"Why Bryan, I think that's the point." Molten said with a devilish smile, while putting the Raccoon on the floor. Once the raccoon touched the floor, it ran around the pizzeria, like a kid in a candy store. Getting dirt everywhere.

After awhile of Bryan chasing after the Raccoon to stop him from running around and getting more dirt everywhere, Bryan got him and gave him back to Molten, and gave him two options. Either throw him back outside, or as long as it's clean, he could keep him here and stays in the vents during opening hours. Molten took the second option, Honestly the Raccoon was at least something to hangout with, while trying to distract himself from the suicidal thoughts.

~ 496 Words ~