A Legendary Birth.

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚝, 𝙰𝚐𝚎 730, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 9𝚝𝚑.

This story starts with a young spiky haired man and his squad looking around in a destroyed smoking city.

"A job well done, as always of course." Said the boy girl of the group while removing some green blood off her gloves.

"They aren't even reaching the 100's units, it was not even entertaining at all..." The 'big' guy replied as he extended his hand, blasting a group of aliens trying to flee into ashes.

"Well, now that we are finished on this boring planet, let's go back home as fast as possible. I need to come back to planet Vegeta before Gine tears me into pieces for not being at her side when she delivers the brat..." The leader mumbled with a tired and slight apprehensive expression.

"Oh yeah! it's today that you will have your first one?! Congrats mate! Is it a girl or a boy?" His right hand man asked curiously with a small smile.

"Thanks Toma. It's a girl if I remember correctly. I hope that she will turn out strong and will love fighting like me so I can train her and take her on missions with us. Although I hope she will not be like her mother, just cooking and nothing else... Not that I don't like her cooking or anything, it's absolutely divine but I still think it's a waste of potential to not want to do anything else..."

"I'll hope so too Bardock, and if my daughter also gets a strong power level, they could even take our place and continue our legacy in the future!" Toma added in delight as Bardock raised an eyebrow in the middle of his breakdown.

"Oh? You didn't tell me you were to have a kid yourself. I didn't even know you had a girlfriend to begin with!" Bardock commented surprised and shocked, he didn't know Toma had it in him. He always saw him trying to hit it towards Selypa like the two other idiots.

"Well, we kinda didn't know it ourselves. She's a scientist and fighter named Carole but I think your wife already knows each other, no?" Toma asked as Bardock rubbed his chin slightly in thought before his eyes widened when he remembered who it was.

"That's her?! Wow, I would never have guessed! Are you sure you are not joking? She doesn't even seem pregnant and her stomach is still flat, well at least last month it was." Bardock said, still in shock.

"Oh. Yeah, we were even surprised ourselves. The baby had somehow lodged herself higher inside her stomach so to really see it we would have to measure her weight but it's kinda not the thing to ask of a pregnant woman if you don't want to be... You know?" Toma raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... It's not necessary to be precise. I have the perfect image... Also it will be my reality if we don't MOVE THE FU*K UP!"

"Well, I can't locate anything myself but maybe with your special 'Ki sense' of yours you can maybe find some weaklings to crush that we may have forgotten somewhere? You are the only one capable of ki sensing here." Totapo proposed.

"Mmh..." Bardock hummed as he felt his surroundings, searching for some eventual ki left somewhere but found none. "Alright, there's no survivors left. Hop we go! I don't want to be castrated tonight! Thank you very much!" With that said, he speedwalked towards his attack ball with the others, the guys that were looking at each other, winced internally and sped up to their attack ball as well.

Selypa just sighed and walked in on her attack ball at a relaxed pace while thinking to herself 'males...'.

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚅𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚊, 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 8:32 𝙿𝚖.

At the hospital, multiple doctors were trying to calm down an enraged woman screaming at the top of her lungs and currently trying to push a baby out of her.