💦The Baby💦

"Having fun with Kei?" Kirishima ask. Katsuki now sitting on the couch wearing a beautiful smile. "Of course. We go to the amusement park and he buys me my favorite ice cream. Turn out, we both have a fucking same taste! Can you imagine?!" Kirishima smiled and take sit beside him. "No wonder you look like an idiot in love right now. I really thought that he will reject you. Serious. Now, you and him almost in a relationship for almost 2 weeks." 

Katsuki snort. "The fuck you think I am? It's such a waste to not chase him. He... different." It looks like Katsuki is back in his daydream. "That story is the same as you and Mdoriya back then before you move in with him. Almost every second you tell me about how amazing alpha he is. Guess now it is the same with Kei." That words make Katsuki's eyes blank. 

Izuku Midoriya... 

Is he leaving a good life now? Never heard the news about him. 

"IMK COMPANY WILL ANNOUNCE THE NEW TOY THAT CAN MAKE A WORLD FREEZE, IT IS CALLED ROBOT WITH HOLOGRAM! NOW YOUR KID CAN SEE YOUR HOLOGRAM WITHOUT THE NEED TO USE GADGETS! IT'S COOL RIGHT?! CALL XXXX XXXX TO PRE-ORDER NOW!" 

The advertisement on tv really knows his job. Looks like IMK company having a big success. It means Izuku must have moved on. "I'm sorry." Kirishima suddenly said. "For what?" "For bring up his name. I didn't know you don't want to hear his name. You suddenly become quiet and looks like want to eat that television." Kirishima smiled bitterly. 

"I'm okay. Who do you think I am? Besides, moving on is our next phase. Not all love ends with happiness. I want to sleep. Kei wants to bring me somewhere tomorrow." He takes a bath and tries to sleep. Tomorrow is Kei's birthday. He should be the one to surprise him but the situation has turned. Kei wants to make a surprise for Katsuki. 

"Hey, Kirishima. Did Katsuki wake up?" Kei arrives in front of the house at 9 am. "Yes, he is almost ready, come in!" Kei takes off his shoes and follows Kirishima. "Wanna eat breakfast? Today Katsuki just serve Dorayaki." Kei want to turn him off but his mom teaches him to take whatever we get offered to please their heart. "Thank you. Do you have any plans today?" He asks. 

"I wish I have but no. My girlfriend has an outstation and my roommate has a date. It is me and my bed." That answer makes Kei laugh. 

"If so, wanna join us?"
"Nah, it's okay. Bakugo will get mad. By the way, happy birthday bro. I wish I could wrap Bakugo and give him to you as a present."
"Thank you. I don't usually expect the present but if Katsuki, please do." 

Kei jokingly and finish the last bite. "What you two talking about?" Katsuki arrive. His outfit makes Kei shocked.

"Why? You hate it?" Katsuki ask

"Why? You hate it?" Katsuki ask. "No no! It's amazing. You know style very well than me. And it makes me insecure... Shall we?" Katsuki nodded and passed his bag to Kei. They say bye to Kirishima and walk out. "I wanna show you my secret place," Kei said and start to drive.