🔍Searching🔍

"Hey, Midoriya!" Todoroki shouts from afar. Izuku fasts his step and they do their handshake. "Missing me already?" Todoroki grabs Izuku's luggage. "Like hell I miss you." "Come on, Midoriya. I just take a month's vacation. You know I never stop working every 2 years. At least let me enjoy!" They get into the car. Izuku likes to drive so Todoroki sits in the passenger seat. "Stop the vacation and I need your help." Izuku lightnings his cigarettes while driving. Katsuki hates the smell of smoke so that's why he stops. But now, he needs that. 

Izuku pulls down the window and blows the smoke. "Is this about your baby boo?" Todoroki laugh. Izuku didn't answer as he focused on the road. "Why? Bakugo refuses to have another sex with you? Want me to text him?" Izuku just rolls his eyes. "It's more worst than that. It is complicated." Todoroki nodded with that order. "I guess that's why our villain Deku stop whatever he doing." "I don't have any mood to kill people." 

Not long after that, they arrived at Hilton Hotel. "I wanna take a nap. The flight give me sick. Oh, and I wanna you found out whoever is Kei. The only information I get is he used to work with Katsuki." Todoroki just nods and sighs. Izuku will find him if he has fought with Bakugo. But he wonders what happen this time that Izuku didn't wait for him to go back to Japan. A few hours later, they meet in the lobby. 

"I book the special meeting room," Todoroki said and lead the way. Izuku smiled as he know that Todoroki will never disappoint him. "Kei Hiroyuki. 23 years old, now work as a barista. His previous work was as a chef and Katsuki Bakugo was his assistant. He has a tragedy in his love life and a bad relationship with his brother. Only 2 weeks is the period of time that he and Katsuki are a couple. Reason for break up, he taught that Bakugo using him as a black goat to hide the shame of the baby." Todoroki shows his picture.

" Todoroki shows his picture

"Not bad." Only that word that comes out of his mouth. Izuku gives a smirk to Todoroki and Todoroki replies back. "He will arrive soon. Our man has done their work. Do you need your tools, Midoriya? Or should I address you Deku right now?" Izuku sigh. "Deku. Izuku is for people who can see the good side of me." He starts to wear his mask. 

"I can't believe that you can hide your second identity from Bakugo."
"He deserves all the goodness. Even if one day he wants the world, I will gladly give it to him."

He smiles as he already pictured Katsuki and him ruling the world. "Before that, I need to test these skills since I off duty for the past month," Todoroki smirked as he already expected what Izuku will say after this. 

"Bring me, anyone, that didn't want their life anymore."
"A man called Tagata. Have much debt-"
"Shhh!! I don't need to hear all of that. He is not my target but my animal lab only okay?"
"My bad." 

Todoroki walks out and brings the killing tools. "I will use a carving knife since that man," He spits to Kei's photo, "deserve that." Todoroki used to see all of that scenes. 

He will kill all people intentionally or not. He still remembers the day when Katsuki complained to Izuku about the rude service that he get from a cashier. And Izuku just comforts him and said, "my poor baby," while throwing a dead eye on him as if it means to find that man immediately.

 Todoroki really can't imagine what will happen if Katsuki knows about this. Not long after that, a man named Kai arrived, and what happened to that man is secret. It is an uncomfortable scene that can make people throw out. "Okay, I'm done! Get him out." Todoroki called the Izuku people and they clean the mess. Izuku know is covered by the blood.

 Izuku know is covered by the blood

"I need to change." He gets up and cleans himself. Todoroki just looked at the photo while waiting for Izuku. "I'm sorry, Kei. But that's what you get when you interfere in what belongs to Izuku Midoriya aka Deku. Especially if it's about his beautiful omega." Not long after that Izuku enter the room back. 

"They already arrive," Todoroki said. Izuku smile and welcomes Kei that has already been tied up. "WHO ARE YOU?!" Kei scream. "Oh, what a shame you didn't know me. Maybe I should wear my mask." He grab his mask and Kei fell down. "VILLIAN DEKU?!" "Yeah, you notice me! How about we have a small talk before you left this world?" "What do you mean?" Izuku kicks his face. How naive. 

"Where is Katsuki?"
"I don't know!" 

*Dush* 

Another kick. "Why did you leave Katsuki?" Kei coughs blood. His 2 teeth fall out. "He cheats on me! He a slut! He makes me believe his sweet promise and stabs me badly! He knows what happens to me yet he still has the audacity to play me! If I can turn back time, I wish I can scream at that bitch face! ACK!" 

Izuku stabs his stomach and starts to carve. "I can't believe you said that to an angelic person like him." "ACK!" He coughs blood. "YOU, HIS, EX! UFF! YOU PSYCHO!" Izuku starts to take out his knife and stabs his shoulder. "Yes, I am. Since you know my identity and you also don't know where he is," He stabs his heart. 

"I don't think you have a need to live." 

Kei Hiroyuki is dead. "I love my art!" He takes a picture of the Kei hole that he makes. "Find Katsuki Bakugo." Izuku gives the order to Todoroki and walks out of the room. He is ready to beg Katsuki now. No way he gonna let that omega fall in love with another man. They will raise that kid together. The taught of that made Izuku smile wildly as he imagine himself and Katsuki holding a baby together. 

AN: Will be back on track to update once a day! Do let me know what you think of this story so far!