[ 003 ]

"hey." you greeted ena in a (jokingly) dead panned tone. causing her to jump a bit, almost ruining her painting.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" she screamed.

"y-y-you bastard..! dont you know how to knock??" she gripped her chest from the sudden scare. she saw you leaning on the door way, arms crossed with that stupid smirk youd always have on your face

"oops, sorry." you chuckled thinking it was a bit funny.

"whats so funny?" she glared, crossing her arms.

"oh its nothing." you replied with that dumb smirk on your face that ena 'hates' the most.

"that stupid smirk." ena looked on the floor and grumbled.

"a-anyway youre lucky that you didnt ruin my painting or else you would,-"

"alright be quiet already hot-head." you joked and walked up to her. which pissed her off even more

she noticed that your hand was in your pocket.

"what the hell does she have in that pocket?" ena thought to herself

"since you dont want to shut up about your paintbrush or anything really, here." you handed what you think it was her favorite paintbrush.

her eyes widened, she took it from you and observed her paintbrush.

it hadnt been used by you at all, it was perfectly clean and it looked like it was a newly bought paintbrush.

"...how is it this clean, i dont remember-"

"i cleaned it dont worry." you smiled at her, she looked at you, blinking for a second and furrowed her eyebrows.

"wait so, you have the time to clean my paintbrush and not your jacket you wear everyday?" she asked you, pointing at your jacket.

"what? no. i have dozens of these gray jackets in my closet." you explained

"hmph, well its pretty rare to see you actually return my stuff." she sat on the wooden bench.

"heh, still gonna call me your thief after this?" you smirked at her.

"whatever. ill think about it." she huffed and rolled her eyes at you and continued painting.

"so uh, what'cha painting?"

"none of your business."