[ 005 ]

ena was in the empty sekai right now, clearing her mind a bit from her interaction with you the other night, she couldnt help but sketch her frustrations away on why was she feeling like this for you.

"stupid y/n. i hate her so much for making me feel like this.."

"hey ena" a certain pink hair called out for their friend causing the brunette to snap out from her thoughts while she was sketching.

"what?" ena responded, looking at mizuki at her right side.

"you like y/n dont you?" mizuki teased, only for ena to be pissed off at them at the thought.

"n-no i do not!" she stuttered as she got up from her seat, her cheeks flushed pink. trying her best to defend herself from any further teasing.

"sure you dont." they smirked as they crossed their arms, turning to the side. mizuki noticed enas face turning beet red at this point.

"s-shut up! i-i hate her alright?!" ena yelled loudly. causing mizuki to flinch.

"o-okay okay im sorry." mizuki sighed with a smile.

"..but im being serious here, do you like
y/n or not?" mizuki asked again, expecting for a better answer from the brunette.

ena calmed down. unsure if she should
answer their question.

"w-well i- uh.." the artist stammered.

"..s-she might be annoying but i-"

"you like her dont you?" mizuki smiled.

"dumbass! i havent even said anything yet!" ena barked at them.

"you know you should give them your phone number when youre at it-"

"SHUT UP!" ena yelled, obviously flustered by mizukis teasing.

"y-you know what? whatever im going back." she sighed in defeat.

"eh? alright ill see you tomorrow again or later!" mizuki bid goodbye to ena leaving the sekai.

-

ena flopped on her bed, face first and groaned into her pillow, her cheeks heating up a bit by the situation.

"you know you should give them your phone number when youre at it" mizukis words echoed in her head.

"i shouldnt- just, not now.."

"oh who am i even kidding.."