[ 008 ]

ena was peacefully drawing right now on her tablet out of boredom, until she got interrupted by a knock on her bedroom door. she clicked her tongue in annoyance telling the person whos knocking to come in.

of course it was her brother.

"god what do you want from me now?" she crossed her arms looking at akito.

"so you gave her a note again." he gave off a cocky smirk at his older sister. ena looked at him with a puzzled yet annoyed expression.

"what are you talking about?" she questioned only for her eyes to widen at the sudden realisation.

"oh dont tell me youre falling for y/n too." he sighed. "what do you also like them?" she talked back.

"what no???"

"oh yeah you already have toya." she smugly replied.

"shut up. just by the thought of me liking y/n is already obvious enough that youre jealous and you like her" the ginger bluntly stated. her cheeks turned pink.

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE." ena yelled since she was getting flustered. and continued drawing on her screen

"oh yeah so you can go talk and think about your girlfriend now, sure thing." he mocked and close the door, leaving ena alone.

she scoffed and continued to draw until she recalled about what akito said.

"wait- did he just say girlfriend..?"

ena rushed out of her bedroom and yelled.

"DAMN YOU AKITO SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"