[ 004 ]

━━━━━━( 004 )

              "y'know its kinda funny how you talk so much everytime im around you, do you like me or something?" you teased, only for you to receive a flustered face from the brunette. making you chuckle a bit.

"you really dont know how to shut the fuck up for once huh?" ena clicked her tongue, feeling her cheeks heat up a bit.

"hm, well am i wrong though?"

"of course you are, i-i mean why would i ever fall for some dumbass!" ena barked but she knows deep down that shes denying about liking you in that way.

"ahaha! youre cute when you get flustered." you laughed, ena shot a glare at you

"G-GET OUT ASSHOLE!" ena stood up from her seat her face fuming red from embarrassment.

"alright ill stop joking around." smiling, you walked towards her canvas.

"w-what are you doing? i said get out!" ena blocked your way, grabbing your shoulders tightly

"oh c'mon i know youd be so bored without me." you looked down at her, smirking mischievously only making the artist to be more pissed at you.

she isnt going to lie though, she does crave for your company at times

despite her thinking youre nothing but a little pest to her.

"tch, just go home. its getting late anyway.. besides your dumbass still has school tomorrow." she lets go of you, looking at the side.

"yeah i guess youre right." you mumbled then walking to the door.

"oh and." you looked at ena, whos busy painting.

"yeah?" she looked at you.

"...i love your art by the way, so if you dont mind, would you show them to me someday?" you lightheartedly confessed with a smile then walking out of the door.

"hmph, whatever you say dumbass." her heart fluttered a bit with those words of yours.