Part 1

Here Mr. CEO was sitting with his parents with a straight face Infront of the girl who was  looking down shyly . She was having a cut shy smile which didn't get unnoticed by the male .

Taehyung , Kim Taehyung who was  staring  at her smile . Indeed she didn't fail to give  a great impression on his first sight .

His heart did flip with her personality and beauty . But the girl Yn was unaware of the effect that she was giving upon the guy .

That didn't mean Yn didn't like the guy . She always dreamed of a prince who would cherish her till his death . Who would love and trust her . Also she would give him the best. 

At his charming aura and enhancing vibes made her feel on cloud nine.

They both didn't have any problem as they didn't involve in a relationship .

But they didn't know both would give such a amazing impression on each  other .

That's how their relationship would happen to start . Their first meet with great impression .

Soon the marriage date was fixed and preparation started soon .

Both of them were excited . It's just one did show and the other one remained calm with no expression.( As an Introvert , too shy to show their feeling )

Yn looked at Taehyung and gave a small smile . A bit pink  shed appeared on his cheeks . Feeling hotness in his cheeks he looked away from her probably hiding his face.

Yn just shrugged it off .

Soon the families went to their houses  for further marriage preparation .

Taehyung was Cold for others as everyone assumed him for not showing any expression . But little did they know he was so much shy to express his emotions .

Who would ? Everyone was  just busy to notice . So they had to judge quickly that's why they judged those person as cold ones .

Reaching home , Yn entered her bedroom and opened her mobile .

Yn : Umm !! Should I message him ?

Of course they exchanged mobile number .

Yn rolled down the bed like a child . Extremely excited .

Yn : He's so cute and handsome .

Yn giggled in her own thoughts with her prince which was indeed Taehyung  as all her dreams were about to come true .

Yn was bubbly childish . But she did understand situation when it is needed . She was matured in those situation she should be .

Yn : Let me message him ?

°° Message °°

Yn : Taehyung ?

Taehyung : Yes ??

Yn ( Woah !! So fast reply ) she thought .

Yn : Are you free ?

Taehyung :  Having some office works .

Yn : Ohh .

Yn ( So much dry reply * pout* )

Taehyung : Any problem ?

Yn : No . Do your work . All the best .

Taehyung : Ok .

°°°°°°° -------------------- °°°°°°

Yn : Maybe he's busy . ( pout ) It's ok .

~~~ Meanwhile ~~~

°° Taehyung Pov °°

A notification rang through my phone . First I decided to ignore it . But the name took my attention .

It was Yn . Her name was enough for my heart to beat faster than ever .

I didn't delay anymore and replied first with a " Yes " only ???

I facepalmed myself . I couldn't even talk with someone . I really wanted to beat my introvert ass sometimes.

Then she asked am I busy or not?

Well I should be honest and I said it .

Was there any problem to say the truth ?

I should start our pure relationship with honesty .

And that's it our first conversation even didn't last for one minute .

I sighed heavily .

I'm sad . I wanted to talk more . It's ok next time I'll try to talk more . But I'm shy . I just want to  hide myself Infront of her . How cute and beautiful she is !! Omo !!

My heart !!! I've gone crazy . No one can even drive me crazy like her.

I want to embrace her . But I'm a little shy .

~~~ End of Taehyung POV ~~~