Part 3

°° Wedding Day °°

Everyone left from the wedding venue after the wedding was done .

They skipped the kissing part as Taehyung informed earlier he didn't wanna kiss her wife in front of public . He was so shy . He was more shy than his bride.

Taehyung didn't even dare to look at her as she was looking extra gorgeous . His heart fluttered at the first look when she entered the venue .

Mrs. Kim : Yn !!! Dear !! I've some important talks . Can we grab some private moment?

Yn gave a smile and went with her . Meanwhile Taehyung didn't wanna leave his wife but he couldn't able to do anything .

He pouted secretly.

Mrs. Kim : Yn !!! Dear !! My son is little cold and introvert . That's why he needs some time to adjust with you . Please don't judge him . Don't give up on him . I'm sure he's gonna love you for sure and I've written all favourite things that he loves . Then It will be easy for you to make him feel comfy . And I trust you dear . You're also my daughter. Stay happy ok ?

Yn : Yes Eomma . I will try my best .

She said with a shy smile . Mrs. Kim smiled back and pecked her forehead .

Mrs. Kim : You both should head towards your house now .

Yn nodded and came back .

Yn : Taehyungshi !!

Taehyung looked at her .

Yn : Shall we go home now?

Taehyung nodded . They bid their goodbye to their family . As Yn was feeling emotional . But Taehyung didn't know how to comfort someone as he didn't comfort anyone in his whole lifetime. So he thought to give her some space . That's why whole way towards their home was silent . Not the awkward one but the peaceful one .

Soon they reached home .

Taehyung got out from the car and helped Yn with her gown .

They reached their bedroom .

Yn : I'll go and change .

Taehyung nodded and left to another bathroom to get changed as he was feeling tired . It was difficult for an introverted person to stay in a public ceremony for a long time that too the main highlight was him and his bride . Meanwhile Yn enjoyed a lot as she was a social butterfly .

Yn came from the bathroom and saw Taehyung was lying in the bed while scrolling his phone .

Yn ( In mind ) : So I've to make the first move right ?! As Eomma said he's introvert so he's never gonna approach me by his own .

Yn thought and jumped on the bed which made Taehyung flinched .

Yn : Owh !! I'm sorry Taehyungshi . I didn't mean to scare you.

Taehyung : It's ok .

Taehyung then noticed she was wearing a night dress . She was looking so cute . He was blushing literally so he moved his face to hide his blushing face .

Yn : Taehyungshi !!!

She shyly called him .

Taehyung : Yes !!!

Yn : Can we cuddle ?

Yn said with a baby grin .

Taehyung : Wh-what ?

Yn : Yes . We're husband wife . So it's our first night . We should stay close with each other .

She said with a shy grin .

Taehyung : What ?

He said being shocked .

Yn : Yes . For that we've to cuddle . So shall we ?

Taehyung ( In mind ) : Aish !! You perverted ass !! She's innocent . She just needs some warmth and attention . I should stop assuming things by my own .

Yn ( In mind ) : Woahh !! It was my dream that I'll cuddle with my future prince . I think my dream will come true ! Yes !

She thought and excitedly hugged Taehyung when he was in his thought .

He flinched again due to sudden skinship . Goosebumps were appeared in his whole body while Yn was feeling butterflies inside her stomach . A blush was seen in her face .

She snuggled into his neck to feel more warmth . Withing a second she felt comfort and safe . She felt it was the safest place for her . So it didn't take time to fell asleep .

Meanwhile Taehyung was still processing what was happening.

He then heard some small snores which was coming from her wife .

Taehyung blushed with a smile while looking down .

Then he slowly wrapped his hands around her waist tightly hugging her while smiling like crazily .

Taehyung : Such a baby wife and precious one I got . How cute and innocent she is !! Ahh my heart !!! Just as I wanted a cute , childish , baby type wifeu whom I will cherish and love till the end . I'll protect you always as my baby is so kind and easily trust everyone .

He said and chuckled . Ofcourse he knew as he spent a little time with Yn before marriage and Yn's mother also told about her to Taehyung before marriage.

Taehyung : Sweet dreams baby !!

He pecked her hairs and slept while feeling the warmth and comfort.

The night was special for both as they spent with lots of comfort , warmth and hidden love .