a month and seven years

Tony playboy era
Has a daughter

Tony had a daughter at 19 and at the age of 20( daughter's age)  his daughter was taken by hydra

Seven years later
When Tony is 46(civil war)
And daughter is 20-27
The daughter is rescued by bucky in civil war when he negotiated his life for his daughter location.

Then Tony, who almost killed him, says that he will forgive him if he gives him his daughter's location.

Buck gives the location and Tony Bucky Steve and Clint and nat go to the location and find the daughter

The daughter has no recollection of the past seven years except the beatings, failed experiments all conducted in first six months of her arrival.

She does have a locket though
Go check your download bitch
That she had to give to her boyfriend of 7 years ago
It was of pearls collected by her from the beach by her
Her boyfriend was 21 at that time, he was visiting his family in somewhere

On FaceTime she tells him that she wants to show him something and then shows the necklace and tells him that she made it herself
He is shocked and tells her that he has something special to give to her and that he will give it to her when he meets her
The boys gift: hand crafted jukebox playing the song of their first kiss.

Kinda sad that they meet after 7 years after she is rescued,
When she goes to meet him , she was nervous if he forgot her but what she didn't expect was him having 2 kids ( 2 twins age- 3) and a pregnant wife.
She wanted to give him the necklace but then decides against it. But when he gives her the music box with tears in her eyes she gives him the necklace.

He offers to go on a walk. There he tells her that he will always love her but when she was gone after a time he moved on and found someone and had a family with her. He NOW says that he will always love her but his priorities are different now that his loyalty lies with different people and that he had to care and provide for his family

She under stands and parts ways with him. Before going he says that she can call hima anytime she want and that she will always have a special place in her heart.

After coming home she sees that all her friends are grown and now have different interests and that everybody's changed now so she was crying in her room when Tony comes in and she says that dad I feel like I don't know anyone anymore , everybody's changed. Then he says that even if everybody changes he will not change and that his love for her will never change there is an audio recording in the phone for this scene

******"*****"************%%%%%%

3rd person pov.

"I know that road. What is this?" Tony asks loudly but there was no response from the man behind the glass. the screen starts showing the footage of the dreadful night of 16th december 1991. the day he lost his parents.

the fact fact that the man standing beside him was the reason his parents were dead shocked him. his mother calling out to her husband, his fayhers pleas. they were all ringing i n his head. but what shocked him even more that his friend steve knew about the death of his parents and still sided with barnes. tony moves away with hurt in his eyes. he punched steve and then turns to barnes. tony was not holding back. there was no way he would let the man escape. in just a few seconds tony has him on the ground with a foot on his metal arm but a shield hits him on the head and he gets diorientated. 

steve pushes him off of bucky but tony blasts the shield with such a force that steve flies away. tony then cuffs him on the legs. from the back bucky comes back and punches tony but tony pushes him against a wall to blast his face when bucky crenches the hand part of the suit. tony tries to use the missile he has on his arm but bucky twists his arm which makes it go in another direction which further results in breakking and falling of a structure. barnes and tony seperate to escape the parts of the structure falling on them. 

after they land to safety, bucky meets steve's eyes "get out of here."  bucky runs out of there but tony starts following him. steve comes in his path and tries to convince him, "It wasnt him tony. hydra had controlof his mind." even though tony was seeing red he did not want to harm his friend so he tried to fly over him when steve held his leg and broke his leg jet. tony landed ahead and lazered rumble on the ground to keep the captain away from the fight. 

even with one his jet compromised he flew up and kicked barnes down. steve comes up to help his friend and distract tony. "hes not going to stop. go."
at that bucky glanced at his friend "maybe he will."

"what do you mean?" the captain asks confused. "i have something he needs." but stve had no time to respond. tony had already come up to attck so he threw a zip line across tony's neck and jumped down. when the land on ground, tony missiled the roof closed so that barnes could not escape. tony flies up to barnes and after a few seconds of combat, he had him in a chokehold.

"do you even remember them?"
"i remember all of them. i even remember your daughter."

at that tony's grip losens a bit. "what-" but he is cut off by captain flying into them causing all of them to fall down. where steve and tony had landed on the ground, bucky had landed on oe of the upper levels. tony starts looking around, desperate to get answers to the questions that he had been asking to himself for the past 7 years.
steve tried to convince tony "this isnt gonna change what happened."

"shut the fuck up, steve." tony really wanted to get to bucky. to ask him the meaning behind his words. "come on out barnes. how the fuck do you know about my daughter? what did you do to her." 

"daughter-?" steve whispered to himself as bucky jumped down and came into view. "start talking barnes, i dont have much patience left in me." tony threatened.

"in 2009 i got a mission to bring a girl back to the base. they used to talk about her intelligence and she was still young enough that she could easily be moulded into one of hydra's.