5

"Calm down, Anne.. Remember my headache?" I say softly as I rub my forehead..

"Sorry.!" Anne says abruptly.

"It's okay.." I say as the headache gets more irritating.

Anne headbutts one of the guards and they gasp in shock.

Then out of nowhere Yunan crawls from the ceiling and takes out the rest of the guards.

"Who are you?" HopPop asks.

"Haha, I am General Yunan! Scourge Of The Sand W-"

"She's General Yunan and she is very important, now come on." Lady Olivia says, interrupting Yunan.

We all head back to the throne room, and get ready for a huge battle.

"Ugh. My head.." I groan.

"Marcy, are you sure you are okay?" Anne asks, concerned.

"Yes. Yes." I immediately responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sasha POV*

"Finally, we are ruling! This took far too long, but now we can be the greatest!" Grime says.

"Yeah. It's great! But we should redecorate a bit, this place is too.. fancy." I respond.

We find a huge tapestry and we tear it down and find a huge printing with Amphibia burning to the ground and the king's hands on the music box. We also noticed multiple orange eyes, but didn't think much of it.

"We need to tell them!" I say.

"This is worse than what I had planned." Grime grumbles.

"Grime!" I yell.

"Yes! Yes! We need to stop him!" Grime says.

"Make sure the army gets in, we need to make sure that we prevent this!" I say as I look outside.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-wait! We shouldn't go to the throne room! We need to stop Sasha's army!" Anne argently yells as she mentally face palms.

We all run outside and get prepared to stop them.

"Marcy, help me take care of the lever and get the music box! A few of us will handle the door stop. The rest of you, fight the soldiers!" Anne says as she grabs my hand.

My heart skips a few beats but I ignore it.

We head to the lever as Yunan, Olivia, And Frobo move the door stop.

We start to push it and then we notice Sasha walking up to us.

"Guys! The king, he is planning to destroy Amphibia." Sasha says nervously.

"Why would we believe you?!" Anne yells.

"Look, I know I have done a lot of wrong things, but you gotta trust me!" Sasha says as she grips the music box tighter.

Anne signals as me and Anne pulls out her sword and attempts to strike.

Sasha blocks and kicks her back.

Anne then grabs her cape and ties it around her as I grab the music box.

Sasha gets out of her cape, and and I grab ropes and tie her hands together while Anne closes the door.

The door shuts and Sasha looks at the gate in distraught.

"Oh no." She mumbles.

We see that Sprig has taken down Grime and tied him up so we all head back to the throne room.