6

*Anne POV*

"Who would request such a thing? Marcy hasn't done anything wrong!" I say.

I looked over at Marcy and she was  continuously apologizing.

"Hey, it's fine." I say.

"No. It's not fine. Everything is not fine." She says as she curls up into a ball and cries.

I'm hoping by now she is okay..

"This ends know Andrias, I will not let you hurt my friends!" I say as I grab my sword.

"Now, now Anne, you really are quickening things, aren't we?" Andrias says.

"You are evil and it is my duty to stop you and put you behind bars!" I yell.

Marcy stands up and looks over to me with overwhelming amounts of guilt covering her face.

"Ouch, you know Boonchoy, I could easily kill your little friend here, by my own word." Andrias says.

"You wouldn't dare." I say.

I felt as if a type of magic flowed through my body.

It made me feel strong.

*Marcy POV*

"Did I hesitate?" Andrias jokes.

Anne's hair turned blue and she started to float. She grew antlers and leaves circled her head.

"Is this a human thing?" HopPop asks.

"This is definitely not a human thing.." Sasha says with her eyes wide.

"Oh." Sprig says.

"She- She's still connected to the stones?!" Andrias says as he looks back at the box and sees the power flow into her.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Anne screams as she punches Andrias in the face and he crown flies into the wall.

We all gasp as Andrias gets up and grabs his crown and places it back onto his head.

I wipe my tears and fire my crossbow purposely off target to distract the king.

He tries to smash Anne but she dodges and slams her foot into his head.

He roars loudly at her while she strikes.

I give a wide smile at Anne, and she doesn't notice but thats alright.

Suddenly her eyes flicker from a Brown and a blue.

Her powers are running out.

She immediately notices and tries to cover it up.

"Give it up Andrias, you lost." She says.

Her eyes flicker even more and she falls to the ground.

"Looks like your time is up." Andrias says.

"N-no.." Anne mumbles.

"ANNE!" I say as I run over to her and check if she's okay.

"Anne, no.. don't give up.." I say.

"Mar-Mar.. it's your turn. Defeat him. You can do it.." She says as she smiles.

I knew she wasn't dead, she was just exhausted.

But it hurt nevertheless.

She thinks that I could even stand a chance against Andrias. Especially even in my unpredictable state!

But, if I have any sort of chance, I have to take it.

For Anne!