7

-----Marcy POV-----

Defeat.. A old Newt man, ON MY OWN?!

IS ANNE INSANE?!

Is Anne losing it-?!

I pull out my crossbow and take a precise shot at Andrias eye and he screamed in pain while I motioned for Anne to run away with the music box.

Maybe I had some.. strength from my current state of.. Vampireacy.?

I honestly have no clue..-

Andrias tried to attack me, but held back completely.. Wha- Why did he-?

"Look over there!" Sasha shrieked as she pointed at a wall that had a painting of Andrias true plan. And oddly, there was orange eyes in it.?

Hmm. Weird.

Anne started up the portal and motioned for us to enter and then looked over to me, with a look of pure horror.

"M-marce.." She said, holding back tears.

"Wha-? What?" I said, as Anne pointed at my chest.

I had a flaming sword through it! And I was.. ALIVE?!

Drias pulled the sword out and looked shocked aswell.

We all just stared. How in the hecks name-.

Drias grabbed the music box, stopped the portal and placed it back into the pedestal.

Andrias francically looked around before pounding a hole in the ground, causing me and Anne to fall down it, along with himself.

The hole was guarded by frobots and everyone above tried to get in, but to no avail.

Thankfully, Sasha managed to get down, but it was only us 3, and the king..

"I didn't think it would come to this, not this early.." Drias said as he looked over to a large black sphere.? Wha-

Finally the stab wound started to actually hurt, and it was very uncomfortable.

I held it with my arm, and leaned onto Anne.

Orange eyes appeared all over the room before making us... Outside.?

Wait. Is this even real-?

A weird monster that looked like us three came out and started to attack..

I fired my crossbow and accidentally fell into a wall, and I heard a crack.

I looked over and saw one of the orange eyes and it finally clicked..

"AIM FOR THE EYES!" I yelled as Anne and Sasha nodded.

We destroyed them as Andrias looked at us, heavily frustrated.

Finally after a few more seconds the projection broke down and Drias guarded the exit.

A bat flew on top of the sphere and I immediately saw that it was the bat who bit me!

It opened it eyes and showed glowing orange orbs..

Oh no..

417 WORDS!!